Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NovaEMU ~ habbod ~ Butterfly edit ~ Stable ~ Newest UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I have updated the original thread with the new link to a compatible CMS (which I believe is an Illumina edit), clean & working DB, and NovaEMU download - courtesy of @Johno!

Can you please post a link to the Illumina edit release thread if there is one?

Thx

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can you please post a link to the Illumina edit release thread if there is one?

Thx
The Illumina edit actually comes with it! Sorry! I don't know if I made that clear haha. I started rambling. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have updated the original thread with the new link to a compatible CMS (which I believe is an Illumina edit), clean & working DB, and NovaEMU download - courtesy of @Johno!

Thanks! c_images folder inside ?

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The Illumina edit comes with it.
-.-

Did I ask for the Illumina edit or the release thread? -.-

The Illumina edit actually comes with it! Sorry! I don't know if I made that clear haha. I started rambling. :p

I'm looking for the release thread. There was quite a few Illumina edits, and some of them have some major exploits so I want to be sure which one it is.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wrong info.. Noobhotel use a other emulator / core function. Noob use a totally other core.
"Last I knew..."

However - thank you for updating that information. I'm sure you could ask Johno if he'd be willing to setup another demo hotel for you.

Reaction score
Thanks for the updated release, works great on the demo :)

Here is a temporary fix for when you try to create a room and d.c

in your Navigator.cs

Find
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]if (dPrivCats != null)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]{[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]foreach (DataRow Row in dPrivCats.Rows)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]_privateCategories.Add((int) Row["id"], new FlatCat((int)Row["id"], (string)Row["caption"], (int)Row["min_rank"], 0, (uint)Row["user_max"]));[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]}[/COLOR]

Replace with
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]if (dPrivCats != null)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]{[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]foreach (DataRow Row in dPrivCats.Rows)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]_privateCategories.Add((int) Row["id"], new FlatCat((int)Row["id"], (string)Row["caption"], (int)Row["min_rank"], 0,0));[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#666666]}[/COLOR]

Thanks to @KyleeIsProzZ working with me to create the temp fix
We should differently work on more fixes!
:cheers:

offtopic ::
Nice Emulator, 10/10

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about magic tile? Please more screens, i'm interested! :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Magic tiles works!
A livedemo is coming soon(with bugfixes ofcourse)
Actually - I don't plan on creating a live demo anytime soon. If you wish to use this EMU, set it up. If you have questions, use the Help section.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually - I don't plan on creating a live demo anytime soon. If you wish to use this EMU, set it up. If you have questions, use the Help section.

He meant to say he is creating a live demo for the emu .. bu didnt Johno and Robot create one ? ddosprotected or something it was called .. what happened to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back