• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pack Habbo Beta V54 + Mobis Editor by Atheros

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I change the language of the external_texts in English or Spanish? this pack is really very good and the cms I loved that catalog editor

Reactions: CXP

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I change the language of the external_texts in English or Spanish? this pack is really very good and the cms I loved that catalog editor

thank you :)

have a file called 'texts - Copy.txt' with spanish texts on C:\xampp\htdocs\swf\gamedata\
you have to replace C:\xampp\htdocs\swf\flash_texts.txt to the spanish file to work
i don't have the english texts, maybe you can find one compatible on the forum or in the habbo archive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to update this hotel to a more current php?

this hotel is worth gold deserves an update xD

Reactions: CXP

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to update this hotel to a more current php?

this hotel is worth gold deserves an update xD

i think yes, you can rewrite many parts the php code to update to the new version, or try to adapt a cms more recent to the client... certainly a fun project :)
if you're interested to do this have my support ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am a guy from Spain who is trying to make the retro habbo following the instructions, when I open the emulator it gives me this:
CXP - Pack Habbo Beta V54 + Mobis Editor by Atheros - RaGEZONE Forums

If someone would be so kind as to help me, send me a paid message if necessary, thank you very much.

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am a guy from Spain who is trying to make the retro habbo following the instructions, when I open the emulator it gives me this:

If someone would be so kind as to help me, send me a paid message if necessary, thank you very much.

this problem was solved by checking the settings files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I do have the same problem, sadly. Any ideas? :/
I have checked the most settings, but I think its look alright.

Last edited:

CXP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do have the same problem, sadly. Any ideas? :/
I have checked the most settings, but I think its look alright.

check the emulator settings file, contact me on discord if you still have trouble: cxp#6203

Back