Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pack Habbo Retro V31+ with Havana Emulator and ClassicHabbo files

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've made this pack and tutorial for those users who don't know how to install havana, the instructions of havana are very good, but for some users is hard to find all the pieces necessary to put it online, so this pack have everything you need to put the emulator on in localhost. have fun! ^^

FILES:
-Havana Emulator
-Classic Habbo files 'cdn'
-SQL For Havana
-Mariadb
-MysqlFront
-Installer for flash
-Installer for shockwave
-PaleMoon Browser
-JDK
-Instructions file by Atheros

Download:

*If you have black screen on client/ client don't load download this version of shockwave:

Special thanks to:
Throne10 (for solve the black screen problem)
Deemster (for fix the ads)

The Havana project always have new updates that provides to you new features, bug corrections and more.consider check the official repository to update:
, the version used in this pack is: 23012023.

TUTORIAL:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! Everything worked so far. I just can't enter the hotel. It's loading forever and nothing happens..

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! Everything worked so far. I just can't enter the hotel. It's loading forever and nothing happens..

this problem happened to me too on the register page/welcome page and me page so i described this on the instructions files,
in my case is caused by the avatar image generator . close the servers and open again let me access the website normally. but not solve the problem.

i recommend you only use the index, register, me and welcome pages, because in this pages i made a change to work, but i dont check the rest of the cms, and could have many places to fix.

can you tell me the name of the page where this bug happened?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this problem happened to me too on the register page/welcome page and me page so i described this on the instructions files,
in my case is caused by the avatar image generator . close the servers and open again let me access the website normally. but not solve the problem.

i recommend you only use the index, register, me and welcome pages, because in this pages i made a change to work, but i dont check the rest of the cms, and could have many places to fix.

The website is loading fine so far. Just the game won't load. When I check in, it just gets stuck loading. Maybe something is wrong with flash or shockwave. Any ideas? :(

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The website is loading fine so far. Just the game won't load. When I check in, it just gets stuck loading. Maybe something is wrong with flash or shockwave. Any ideas? :(
send some prints to my discord cxp#6203

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm honestly not really a fan of people repackaging my server - only because Havana still gets continuous updates and its better to download the automatically built files straight from my GitHub repository rather than run the risk of people downloading an outdated copy that has many bugs which have been fixed since this pack has been released.

Good release nonetheless, but please consider my concerns.

I have fixed this issue already.

The larger issue at fault here is that your site.imaging.path isn't setup with Minerva correctly, but I added a workaround to make sure the site still loads even when it isn't setup correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: CXP
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm one of those users who asked for this tutorial because I couldn't make it work.
I am from Spain and I had one question. Could the language be changed to Spanish?

Thank you very much for the tutorial

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm honestly not really a fan of people repackaging my server - only because Havana still gets continuous updates and its better to download the automatically built files straight from my GitHub repository rather than run the risk of people downloading an outdated copy that has many bugs fixed since this pack has been released.

Good release nonetheless, but please consider my concerns.

I have fixed this issue already.

The larger issue at fault here is that your site.imaging.path isn't setup with Minerva correctly, but I added a workaround to make sure the site still loads even when it isn't setup correctly.

Yes, agree with you, but many people don't know how to make havana run, they don't have the necessary knowledge for that, don't know what is the necessary plugins, files and tools, and don't even know where find them. so this pack was made for them, they just want to have fun with a retro. and i provide an easy way to get this.

You've made a great work with this project, and this pack allow your project to reach more people. that's mean more people will play the havana :)
I cannot follow every havana release to update this pack, but i'll fix the problem with the avatar figure with minerva, update the pack, and add your concerns about update on my instructions file to keep the users aware.

the packs are a entry door for many users (like me in the past) to the world of retros, and is great start with havana. :))

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, agree with you, but many people don't know how to make havana run, they don't have the necessary knowledge for that, don't know what is the necessary plugins, files and tools, and don't even know where find them. so this pack was made for them, they just want to have fun with a retro. and i provide an easy way to get this.

You've made a great work with this project, and this pack allow your project to reach more people. that's mean more people will play the havana :)
I cannot follow every havana release to update this pack, but i'll fix the problem with the avatar figure with minerva, update the pack, and add your concerns about update on my instructions file to keep the users aware.

the packs are a entry door for many users (like me in the past) to the world of retros, and is great start with havana. :))

All I'm asking is that you link back to and tell people to update Havana in your original post.

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All I'm asking is that you link back to and tell people to update Havana in your original post.
-i did this because you told not like people repacking your server. just wanted to show my point of view because i respect your work and never wanted to disturb you. but if i did it, can be removed any time that you ask. the updates are already done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I have some questions about Havana

- Where do I change the error texts of the Havana site? I looked everywhere.
- Homepage / group tabs texts?
- Homes images don't work (backgrounds, notes, stickers, store etc).
- How do I compile the 2 JARS (Havana-WEB & Havana-SERVER) from IntelliJ or something else. It's giving me just 1 JAR.

Does somebody know?

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

I have some questions about Havana

- Where do I change the error texts of the Havana site? I looked everywhere.
- Homepage / group tabs texts?
- Homes images don't work (backgrounds, notes, stickers, store etc).
- How do I compile the 2 JARS (Havana-WEB & Havana-SERVER) from IntelliJ or something else. It's giving me just 1 JAR.

Does somebody know?

I'm glad that this pack let you intrested in havana
I had the same problem with the homes images, they worked on chrome, but not in palemoon but i still don't had time to fix this, if you find any solution tell us, for update the pack. :)

you gonna have a better support with the other questions on Havana official support:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/rel-dev-havana-a-habbo-1207631/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm encountering the exact same issue. Eveything seems to work fine, but the localhost/client just won't load. Any fixes? Thanks for your work!

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm encountering the exact same issue. Eveything seems to work fine, but the localhost/client just won't load. Any fixes? Thanks for your work!
Hi, many users are having this same issue, in the pack update to v2 i add the minerva figure generator to fix the bug of v1 because in v1 i used an external figure generator, and after the update this erros happened but only in computers with low specs.
So i recommend you to use the V1 (Remember to avoid pages beyond index/registration/me/client. they are instable)

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thanks the user Throne10 we have found a solution for this problem: installing this version of shockwave:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After checking that the failure comes when running the client, I have focused on the Flashplayer files, and effectively thanks to CPX We have found the solution.
Descargando la versión que tenéis aquí arriba el cliente funciona.

CXP - Pack Habbo Retro V31+ with Havana Emulator and ClassicHabbo files - RaGEZONE Forums

CXP - Pack Habbo Retro V31+ with Havana Emulator and ClassicHabbo files - RaGEZONE Forums

Its possible change the limit of furnis in the room?
Thanks!!!

CXP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After checking that the failure comes when running the client, I have focused on the Flashplayer files, and effectively thanks to CPX We have found the solution.
Descargando la versión que tenéis aquí arriba el cliente funciona.

Its possible change the limit of furnis in the room?
Thanks!!!

the credit for solve this problem is all your, thank you :)

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Probably, unless there is a client side limit to furniture I dont see a reason why there should be any. Maybe Quackster can elaborate? (I'm not too familar with Shockwave)

It's a client side limit and has nothing to do with the server.

The client will reserve sprites by using the Lingo keyword 'the lastChannel' - so when the client complains, it's running out of resources to reserve future sprites, indicating you're trying to load a furnished room built using the Flash client in the Shockwave client.

I think the "lastChannel" property can be modified if the habbo.dcr were decompiled and edited (which is possible these days) as the .dcr is the movie that plays the client, but I'll have to look into it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it's better to raise a pull request to address whatever could be missing in the project's README. Repacking the source code will just make people to run outdated versions.

Also now there's another, unofficial thread for users to report Havana bugs.

Back