Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Packetlogger - Joopie - Simple to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE,

It's quite a while when I released something usefull. Today I bring you my fress and actually working packetlogger!

I'm not in on telling everything, it just works. Atm.

Joopie - Packetlogger - Joopie - Simple to use - RaGEZONE Forums

Some usefull notes when using this:
  • It's has only been tested on .com hotel, other hotels should work theoretically.
  • Short use manual, run the software, login on the site of chosen hotel, click the "wait for request" button, enter your hotel, wait for the magic, when you're in the hotelview and a packetlogger window with logs popups, click on the "stop waiting" button, you're ready to go!
  • If a popup comes asking you permision to execute rabcdasm runtimes, accept it!

Trouble shooting:
  • It still says "Awaiting client ***** request"
    • Try refresh the client page.
  • Everything turned green but nothing happend.
    • Try refresh the client page.

Any bugs/issues with the packetlogger, please post below.

If you have tips or you might know a nice feature to be added, I'm glad to hear about it!

[STRIKE]Download: [/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]UPDATE 1-2-2015 19:50: [/STRIKE]
Update notes:

• Disable scroll
  • Simplified ignore headers (now you can click on the header to remove it)
  • Custom port binding
  • "Save injected client swf" checked by default

Kind regards,
- Joopie​

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ah nice release Joopie :)
Its looks good and its super fast and easy to use and the ignore headers is Ducking handy when you are searching for a header and there are 20+ users in the room shouting <_<

- SpotIfy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you sure are the man joopie, thanks for the effort as this has come in handy by many ways already. :w00t:

Reaction score
:O You amaze me! ;). This will make it so much easier to update our Emulators, @Joopie ignore headers is sooo useful, all other packetloggers I've used was so hard to find the right correct header with everyone shouting at the same time. -.-

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What address and port do you use for socket binding? (local IP + game port of the client?) I need to find what's already running on that, because it can't bind anything.

Reaction score
What address and port do you use for socket binding? (local IP + game port of the client?) I need to find what's already running on that, because it can't bind anything.

It uses 127.0.0.1:8080 as default, if it is handy, I could add a few inputs so custom ip/port binding is possible, ofcourse in the next release.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Again a great tool by you I really like it.
It is a lot better than Tanji.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Swf and javascripts request are green, but the client decompiling is yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back