Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix 3.11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WTF a rename already... duck man that is wrong. how can you rename it I mean you dident even really do anything...
and removing quackster's name to, really wtf just damn rude! lol

But thanks I guess

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My Norton did automatic scan and got Phoenix 3.0.exe as virus? :S But when i use Quacksters it doesn't?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isnt a rename. I changed that because Pulse was the name of my hotel, and Pulse was made by sheenieboy, if you havent noticed i havent changed Phoenix 3.0 or anything, it was just the name of the hotel...

@resize you've obs got a crap antivirus...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This isnt a rename. I changed that because Pulse was the name of my hotel, and Pulse was made by sheenieboy, if you havent noticed i havent changed Phoenix 3.0 or anything, it was just the name of the hotel...

@resize you've obs got a crap antivirus...

Never had problem with it before? I bought it 2 weeks ago, and 5 min after the scan i got a popup windows from Norton that some exploit kit try to inject :S

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never had problem with it before? I bought it 2 weeks ago, and 5 min after the scan i got a popup windows from Norton that some exploit kit try to inject :S
It's a false-positive. Also Norton is absolute crap, everyone knows that.

What are the permissions, teleporters, and such like on this release?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In what way is this a rename ? If i wanted to rename i would have changed the Phoenix 3.0 up top and when it starts up. I didnt change them. All i changed is the bit in :about Where is says Pulse is made by sheenieboy, and pulse is my hotel name so how is this in any way a rename ?

Quackster i gave you credits in original post, totally forgot to add them x)

No i didn't remove him from any credits ? Btw this is my edit not his edit, so i can do whatever i like. If you dont like the edit, dont use it, and dont comment on my post

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
In what way is this a rename ? If i wanted to rename i would have changed the Phoenix 3.0 up top and when it starts up. I didnt change them. All i changed is the bit in :about Where is says Pulse is made by sheenieboy, and pulse is my hotel name so how is this in any way a rename ?

Quackster i gave you credits in original post, totally forgot to add them x)

No i didn't remove him from any credits ? Btw this is my edit not his edit, so i can do whatever i like. If you dont like the edit, dont use it, and dont comment on my post

"Pulse" in another hotel's :about implies that "Pulse" is the name of the emulator. Otherwise, who the duck would care about who owns some random hotel when they do :about on another hotel?

You removed the Phoenix credits from :about.

i can do whatever i like
You're being a disrespectful jackass.

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Otherwise, who the duck would care about who owns some random hotel when they do :about on another hotel?
It's more than likely he just pulled the emulator from his own retro and released it without bothering to edit it. At least it works, that's all most people would care about though, to be honest.

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's more than likely he just pulled the emulator from his own retro and released it without bothering to edit it. At least it works, that's all most people would care about though, to be honest.

I very much doubt that. Notice that he removed every mention of Phoenix in the about message. And for some fucked up reason edited the link to a UK government IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back