Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix PHP CMS 2.0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
you walk back there is now 3.0.0 by phoentix cf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a fail i got Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\communitynav.php on line 10 and Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\homenav.php on line 9 you need to fix that

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
its a fail i got Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\communitynav.php on line 10 and Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\homenav.php on line 9 you need to fix that

IT's not a fail, u fail, u cant even setup it loool...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

WTF it works lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i don't see why anyone would need PhoenixPHP?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IT's not a fail, u fail, u cant even setup it loool...

I get the same error as him, it's not a fail on his part, it's just simply using the wrong database. Which, you could've said, without the immature trolling.

This place really has turned into a pit, more trolling then help these days from what I can see.

If anyone knows how to convert the database so it works with Uber, then please, inform me. I'm working through it slowly but it's annoying as I'm busy.

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
@above

dud, u really don't know how 2 do a poop, do it correctly and it will be no errors.

Idc if u call me immature, bcuz i think it is fun 2 flame ppl wh0 failzzzzzzzzzzzz.lol.

Nuff'said gaiiboiii.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\communitynav.php on line 10 and Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\system\homenav.php on line 9
Go to localhost/install
It adds something to your DB,
Had the same probs with Community Header too, ;L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back