Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.5 +] HomePremiumCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.5] HomePremiumCMS v1.5 NEW RELEASE - READ FIRST SENTENC

Ouch, the start of another hacking era, it seems.

Sexy edit though!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.2 +] HomePremiumCMS v1.5 NEW RELEASE - READ FIRST SENTE

Awesome the best cms i have see. :-D

Developer
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.2 +] HomePremiumCMS v1.5 NEW RELEASE - READ FIRST SENTE

Awesome the best cms i have see. :-D

I will know from some hpcms users. Should I continue with HomePremiumCMS Project? I know it is not long released.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I will know from some hpcms users. Should I continue with HomePremiumCMS Project? I know it is not long released.
I think you really should continue with this project, seen some of your edits and all of them were like wow! and they keep getting better! :drool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.5 +] HomePremiumCMS v1.5 NEW RELEASE - READ FIRST SENTE

Translated now too in German,
who wnat it, pm me..

Live-Demo:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu] HomePremiumCMS (rename because heavy edit)

Sorry, but the download takes much time. I've already waited 3 hours and still was not ready.
Sorry for my english, im dutch

Must be your server, took me 2 seconds.

@ thread owner ; Nice is this exploit free?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.5 +] HomePremiumCMS v1.5 NEW RELEASE - READ FIRST SENTE

The full english cms will be released very soon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ya could some one make a english version

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score
Must be your server, took me 2 seconds.

@ thread owner ; Nice is this exploit free?
There is know still 1 exploit. because there must be transport html.

Ya could some one make a english version
It is already english. In the confif you see : language. if der is en than your cms is english. if it is nl. it is dutch.

The full english cms will be released very soon.

Who said that?... You can stay edit cms. But than you cant profiter from the newest edits..

People. my language switcher wil be soon 90 a 100% translate your cms

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I Can't Change The Language,Already Change To 'en'

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score

Register isnt working, after done with the register process go to login and cant login ,almost like it doesnt even create the user.

update :
cant even create users with register, cms is useless.

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score
Register isnt working, after done with the register process go to login and cant login ,almost like it doesnt even create the user.

update :
cant even create users with register, cms is useless.
you must have mysql 5.5

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The language does't change when i change the language to en,what should i do?

Developer
Reaction score

Ehmm.. in the folder called lang. are there 2 files called nl and/or en?

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score

you must have mysql 5.5

i have mysql 5.5 , still doesnt work. + The language = awfull not even abit english only failish.

Developer
Reaction score
i have mysql 5.5 , still doesnt work. + The language = awfull not even abit english only failish.

Because I am dutch.. ingrat...

Nice exploits anyway.

I have been doing this for months. And I'm just busy with new features. These exploits are almost all gone in my next release... Show at least some respect that I release this cms at all... Just wait and my cms will be better and better and better and better. Just a question of time...

People. There is going to be an new Staff panel! It is much better. Without Javascript. :D. (some javascript to make the staffpanel nicer(L))

I think. :blush:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Nice exploits anyway.

Be happy with a CMS like this.
Don't talk poop with ; Nice exploits anyway. That's not the fail of Premium but is yours because you can't fix them [ *KUCH* failer ]
Also nice cms premium, keep going :)

PS : Bad english, I'm dutch.

Developer
Reaction score

Be happy with a CMS like this.
Don't talk poop with ; Nice exploits anyway. That's not the fail of Premium but is yours because you can't fix them [ *KUCH* failer ]
Also nice cms premium, keep going :)

PS : Bad english, I'm dutch.

Haha, thankyou :):

There comes again an client fix.

There are more exploit fixes. One from profiel_tekst ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back