Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.5 +] HomePremiumCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.5 +] HomePremiumCMS v1.5 NEW RELEASE - READ FIRST SENTE

it is still taking like a hour or 2 to fully download

Developer
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.5 +] HomePremiumCMS v1.5 NEW RELEASE - READ FIRST SENTE

My cms isn't so very big! I have especially one time downloaded my cms on mediafire.com and rapidshare.com. For me it doesn't take so much time. There must be some wrong with your pc. I don't know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For me it's only taking a couple of minutes.

Developer
Reaction score

Know's anyone why I don't can enter hotels anymore? Hotels based on my cms. I don't can enter anymore

I use google chrome. And installed Flash player with Internet Explorer. I don't know. It doesn't work anymore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

image?

look up your emulator, ports, ip, etc.

are you swf url correct?

Developer
Reaction score
image?

look up your emulator, ports, ip, etc.

are you swf url correct?
It isn't only my hotel. Everywhere by hotels using my cms. The client loader, never begins to load. And my firewall, public connections is not connected. ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

it uses new loader??? try phoenixphp's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Weird, when I've done editing the CMS. Then I wanted to go to the client. When it's fully loaded, it says: 'Onze piccolo brengt uw koffers naar uw kamer'.
Then it goes to: /nederlands/client
But, I didn't even have that map. How can I fix this?

- Greetz :blink:

Developer
Reaction score
Re: [PhoenixPHP][Emu][MySQL 5.5 +] HomePremiumCMS v1.5 NEW RELEASE

I'm just going to do an System recovery :D. Maybe is will work.

Thwe loader doesnt work on firefox, only on google chrome...

The loader is Official from habbo.com :) I am going to edit the loader. Until it works on firefox :wink:

pm me your swfs i gonna fix it.
My hotel works now.

MAYBE I have an swf pack for you. I am now going to edit it. If you have already someone. Nevermind ;)

Weird, when I've done editing the CMS. Then I wanted to go to the client. When it's fully loaded, it says: 'Onze piccolo brengt uw koffers naar uw kamer'.
Then it goes to: /nederlands/client
But, I didn't even have that map. How can I fix this?

- Greetz :blink:
You said it. When I've done editing the CMS. Maybe you have change something wrong?

wauw, I have already 4000+ vieuws. Yeaaah :blush:

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score

i would advise everyone who wants this theme to use delta CMS and use the HABBO-WYY ( or w/e called ) them thats included with it, this cms is not good at all and the translation fails big time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pm me your swfs i gonna fix it.
My hotel works now.

Sorry for the late reaction, got some Homework to do.

Well, this are my SWF's:

I've got it from:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/swfs-last-cracked-one-dcr-832012/

- Greetz

Dutch: Hoi, en sorry voor de late reactie. Ik had nog een beetje huiswerk...

Dit zijn mijn SWF's:

Ik heb die van deze topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/swfs-last-cracked-one-dcr-832012/

- Groetjes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you want to let the client works just use the one from the normal phoenixphp. (remember to update the webbuild!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm gonna try it Neeron, Do you've got a link for me please?

Developer
Reaction score

Can someone give me an download link from phoenixphp 3.7.1 and ubercms newest version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone give me an download link from phoenixphp 3.7.1 and ubercms newest version?

Ehm, U mean PhoenixEmu or PhoenixCMS/PHP/CF thing.
I'haven't got a Ubercms, but Google will do his work :)

Edit:
Whoop whoop, found something!
Maybe this could help?

(Not sure...)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i get this

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a5475178/public_html/lang/nl.php on line 1

how can i solve that?

I can also not connect to mysql with the emulator

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score
Ehm, U mean PhoenixEmu or PhoenixCMS/PHP/CF thing.
I'haven't got a Ubercms, but Google will do his work :)

Edit:
Whoop whoop, found something!
Maybe this could help?

(Not sure...)

Thanks for your help. I am going to look if this is usable. If it is, I'm going to edit it. And I am continue with HomePremiumCMS with ubercms compatible ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I found a little some thing some thing that would give you the option to quick register as well as the regular register just go to the index.php in your htdocs press ctrl+h and search Welkom op not in english in dutch cause thats what the txt is writen in now to the right you should see some thing that says Registreer or....

put this code there

<form><input type="button" value="QUICK REGISTER" onClick="window.location.href='http://localhost/quickregister/start.php'"></form> !

the link that says local host is where ur quick register files are located u can change the local host to ur ip or what ever

then go to ur index page where u log in and u should see a little quick register button and if u click it it brings you to quick register!

hope this helped for you who wanted to use quick register need help message me ill give you a hand

Developer
Reaction score
I found a little some thing some thing that would give you the option to quick register as well as the regular register just go to the index.php in your htdocs press ctrl+h and search Welkom op not in english in dutch cause thats what the txt is writen in now to the right you should see some thing that says Registreer or....

put this code there

<form><input type="button" value="QUICK REGISTER" onClick="window.location.href='http://localhost/quickregister/start.php'"></form> !

the link that says local host is where ur quick register files are located u can change the local host to ur ip or what ever

then go to ur index page where u log in and u should see a little quick register button and if u click it it brings you to quick register!

hope this helped for you who wanted to use quick register need help message me ill give you a hand

I don't know of it is going to work. Because it is need to make already an session.

I am going to try is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back