Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PRE-SHUFFLE] IDK Java Emulator v2 [SCRATCH]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this production ready?

That's a matter of opinion. As far as I know it has never been used for a user-targeting hotel, nevertheless I don't see any problems on using it for production.

There's also the latest in wired?

"All pre-shuffle Wireds (including conditions)"

Did you make it so pets actually look for their toys or just when they walk across them they'll use them?

They actually look for them whenever they're bored.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any known severe bugs? Do you have a proper todo list?

1. All bugs that I knew about are probably fixed.
2. See "Whats missing?" (not able to provide you a detailed list, I am afraid)

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What MUS-Commands included ?

Horse fixed ?
Jukebox fixed ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Juice doesn't know what is Pre-Shuffle :sleep:

In that ERA, Jukebox didn't exists.

But the Magic TRAX yes. Trax is really amazing. But isn't coded in IDK, IDK why.

Jukebox was already introduced in some release with the old toobar (the one that was a bar at the left and covering the full height). And that was pre-shuffle. So sir you are wrong.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jukebox was already introduced in some release with the old toobar (the one that was a bar at the left and covering the full height). And that was pre-shuffle. So sir you are wrong.

Year i remember the OLD JUKEBOX, the little jukebox. In the old jukebox you put your TRAX creations to play.
The new Jukebox you only put the musics from Habbo Shop..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Year i remember the OLD JUKEBOX, the little jukebox. In the old jukebox you put your TRAX creations to play.
The new Jukebox you only put the musics from Habbo Shop..

No, IDK if you mean this but I mean:

Which is basically the same jukebox you're talking about: buying tracks from shop and using them.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, IDK if you mean this but I mean:

Which is basically the same jukebox you're talking about: buying tracks from shop and using them.

Yes exactly that. But i mean that the Disks was the Trax Tracks that you create. I think in catalog was a Trax Disk to CD conversion something like that.

Wow i don't remember that version of Habbo BETA. I mean the friendlist wasnt that design in Habbo Beta no?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes exactly that. But i mean that the Disks was the Trax Tracks that you create. I think in catalog was a Trax Disk to CD conversion something like that.

Wow i don't remember that version of Habbo BETA. I mean the friendlist wasnt that design in Habbo Beta no?

Don't know. But AFAIK, that revision had CD's in the shop, meaning that they are just Habbo's tracks and NOT own made trax. Trax was removed in Flash and in the end got replaced with the jukebox. In fact, snowlight had this exact same jukebox working.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't know. But AFAIK, that revision had CD's in the shop, meaning that they are just Habbo's tracks and NOT own made trax. Trax was removed in Flash and in the end got replaced with the jukebox. In fact, snowlight had this exact same jukebox working.

Ah Of course. Now i remember. I'm really idiot. Was mistaking the versions. The Trax disk System was removed when Habbo goes Flash aka Habbo Beta+. And Inserted Jukebox, now i remember this Design. I remember that i tried the Nillus ION/Deltar, because original ION was v7... But ION Deltar only enter in Hotel anything anymore. I remember that year, 2008/2009 was my first time at Habbo Beta. (I started with Habbo in 2007, when i used Debbo)...

Yeah, remembering now. But i don't remember this friend bar.. Is really pretty weird.

Thanks for help Glaceon. Now my memories are better. xD

Back