Project Cortex: Assets

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    154Posts

https://github.com/CakeChloe/cortex-assets

Repository contains furnitures (not all furnitures OVERALL, but all furnilines actively in the live catalogue), furniture data of those furnitures, figure assets (987 out of 991, 4 of them was sending a 404 or 403 web error, they don't seem to be essentials though) and a figure data AND figure map of it all. Also contains shop images in PNG formats.

All manifest documents are in JSON format. In total, at the time of this thread, there's 15,572 assets.

I would not recommend using this to kickstart your own HTML5 project, I'd advise you to create your own extractor if you were to do that, it'll save you in the future when you need to extract newer and more stuff.

These assets can however be used to create your own HTML5 live avatar and furniture renderer for stuff like your CMS if Habbo is ending support for figure strings for their figure rendering. Do as you please with this stuff.

This is obviously not the final "release", there's still a lot of furnitures to be added, which I'm adding as I add them to Cortex itself. See the development thread here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/project-cortex-1164646/
    [TABLE="width: 100%"][TR][TD]Project Cortex[/TD][TD][RIGHT]

Please review the forum rules in regards to posting about Discord.

- vLife

Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 101Location
    2,319Posts

Re: Project Cortex: Assets

Nice always appreciate someone sharing new things on here. Maybe I'll post our v13 asset rip in case its useful to somebody.
    Why Arcturus is GPL Licensed:

* Original license.
    * Contributions were GPL'd.
    * Arcturus uses MySQL Connector which is GPL Licensed, therefore Arcturus is a GPL Licensed project and anybody can fork it.

GPL License ELI5:

You may copy, distribute and modify the software as long as you track changes/dates in source files. Any modifications to or software including (via compiler) GPL-licensed code must also be made available under the GPL along with build & install instructions.

Advertisement