Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R63B Pack - SWF - EMU - CMS + EXPLANATION + NEW SCREENS CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Done that

Loads to around 90%, then stays black.

JorianJN - R63B Pack - SWF - EMU - CMS + EXPLANATION + NEW SCREENS CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Your vars but not be working correctly, try a new revision of one? or as Reestv suggested, update your Webbuild to Habbo's latest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ guys stop posting your non-sense help posts here and just go to the help section.

There is a special Help section made for those who need help related to anything of there hotel go there and post your problems here and don't spam this thread with your help needed when there is a big help forum and there is a tutorial section where you can probably get your help needed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is what i get on the index of my retro

Table 'butter.habbophp_config' doesn't exist
=> SELECT * FROM habbophp_config

can you guys help me please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love the release

Would help if it was in english tho...

:p Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\templates_c\wrt50fc4ac8ac35e0.86937590' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_config.php(199): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('C:\inetpub\wwwr...', 'compileConfigSource() #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_data.php(280): Smarty_Internal_Config->loadConfigVars(NULL) #3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\includes\core.php(153): Smarty_Internal_Data->configLoad('C:\inetpub\wwwr...') #4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php(11): require('C:\inetpub\wwwr...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44

help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a Problem,
My Client ladet bis to 100% and now i have a Black Client.
Sorry But my English I'm German

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for asking, but will RevCMS work perfectly also for this? With the Habbo Theme.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
after loading black screen.
i think its a problem to my emu i use atom emu HELP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: R63B Pack - SWF - EMU - CMS + EXPLANATION!

What's this error;

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\new\templates_c\ada55bd0cd4e6b05665744742e6bcf88ece1a6ce.nl.lang.config.php' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\new\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_write_file.php:55 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\new\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_config.php(199): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('C:\inetpub\wwwr...', '<?php $_config_...', Object(Smarty)) #1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\new\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_config.php(214): Smarty_Internal_Config->compileConfigSource() #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\new\templates_c\676126d43a12a8f1ad497029b1954ee48bc60158.file.index.tpl.php(34): Smarty_Internal_Config->loadConfigVars(NULL, 'local') #3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\new\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_50deeaae15f604_81018885(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\new\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('index.tpl', in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\new\class\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 55
You have no rights on this directory.
Do you use IIS or Xampp or nginx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back