Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re-Release Fresh Emulator - Butterfly - Stable - Phoenix DB

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
PS: Maybe my post will stay longer than 24 hours :)
Droppy - Am I breaking any rules here ?

Just a re-release thread, I did share a link on the original thread but it was removed by the mods here

Download Links

Emu -

Swfs -

Orginal Post by Jonteh

Hi all,

I spent about 3 months coding for fresh hotel and was then fired for no reason, cutting my income in half so ive now decided to release the emulator i spent months on for a sort of 'duck you' at the owner.

Probably easily the best r63a emulator out there.. features below

Over 150 bugs fixed from the original bfly source
Runs off a phoenix database
You can turn into any pet
Many many custom commands (20+)
Stable as duck, runs for days/weeks/however long you want it to run for
Bots workin
Pets workin

Commands -

Events alert
Sit
Lay
Staff Alert
Redeem hand
Global pixels
IP ban
disable follow
enable follow
kissing
slap butt
faceless
facepalm
roomsay
idle
addtag
getstaff
bancount
poof
transform (pets)
dropkick
party
emptypets
emptyfriends
back (opposite of idle)
sellroom
masspixels
accept
flushbots
propose
accept proposal
decline proposal
rig dice
sex
smokeweed
givepoints
winner
balance
verified
hug
howmanyrooms
regid

Fresh now runs off a decompiled version of this not the official one so here is the official v3.2.1

The wired has not been fixed, and the pathfinder needs a little work. This emulator is probably the best poop related to r63a released in a long butt time

SQLs for db conversion are included in the rar. You might have to add a couple columns but thats about it.

Used on

Enjoy

This List by request - Please read before using

1. Marketplace has to be disabled due to furni duping
2. Redeem credits has to be disabled due to coin duping
3. Most wired doesn't work
4. Most Achievements don't work
5. Most gifts don 't work
6. Rooms crash that have been extended

Oh I also forgot if you get the diamonds/bars put them on a roller and roll them all into each other and quickly exchange them you get a heap of extra credits :) so if you sell coin packages on your site this might trip you up a bit as your users will get very rich very quickly :)

Thanks for the list TardisHotel

UscL2Vo - Re-Release Fresh Emulator - Butterfly - Stable - Phoenix DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not the same emu used on there anymore I guess. They've probably worked on it more since the release . But however , thanks.

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Its not the same emu used on there anymore I guess. They've probably worked on it more since the release . But however , thanks.

Only re-shared it as i seen a thread people asking for a link, i supplied it and a dumb butt deleted the post as a "bump" so made a new thread as people still seem to want it

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Only re-shared it as i seen a thread people asking for a link, i supplied it and a dumb butt deleted the post as a "bump" so made a new thread as people still seem to want it
I thank you for the courtesy , Johno . However next time just report the thread and provide the download link in the report so that the moderator may update the thread by editing it with the working link and add credits to you in the thread together with the updated date :) Neverthless , you have good intentions. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My posts and threads keep being deleted..
Thanks for re-releasing do you recommend this as being stable, or would you go with a fresh phoenix emu, or butterfly?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My posts and threads keep being deleted..
Thanks for re-releasing do you recommend this as being stable, or would you go with a fresh phoenix emu, or butterfly?

This is good , tbh. Just that I've heard it contains backdoors

Reaction score
@Vaulient afaik there is a bug in marketplace which was never fixed because we kept the MP disabled on Fresh.

And you're right, more work HAS gone into it. @Divide wrote some failcode that keeps making it stackoverflow and spike to 100% and crash worse than Phoenix, now that I call effort, it's pretty hard to duck something up that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
1. Marketplace has to be disabled due to furni duping
2. Redeem credits has to be disabled due to coin duping
3. Most wired doesn't work
4. Most Achievements don't work
5. Most gifts don 't work
6. Rooms crash that have been extended

Thanks for re-releasing this emu over and over again perhaps one of you guys might actually tell everyone the truth about this emulator for a change.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TardisHotel I don't think anyone is trying to hide the fact that these problems exist, perhaps Johno can add them to the original post in red warning text so noobs avoid it? It's nice to still have access to it though.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh I also forgot if you get the diamonds/bars put them on a roller and roll them all into each other and quickly exchange them you get a heap of extra credits :) so if you sell coin packages on your site this might trip you up a bit as your users will get very rich very quickly :)

6ix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TardisHotel - Thank god you finally released a list of everything that is wrong with this horrid EMU. I swear this has been released like 3-4 times and the download link always goes down.
Johno - You seem to be doing very well with mirroring a lot of the Habbo Releases, so cheers on that note. Hope that your mirror site stays up for a bit though.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@Johno ... Yes you are breaking the rules.

Every release must atleast include 1 screenshot / image.

I strongly advise you read the rules when posting as this isn't the first nor second time you have broken the rules.

Please add a screenshot or image.

Back