Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re Release - PlusEmulator Edit Latest UI..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone

I'm here with a re-release of the PlusEmulator Edit Latest UI.. which was originally posted by YoWesty
As people were asking for links and the original thread got closed I thought i'd post it here.

[Release thread starts here]

So with me not developing this no more I have no use for it, so I have decided to release it.

PROS:
Bots work.
Wired works.
Stable-ish tested with 7 days uptime with no problems
more, more & more.

CONS:
Proxy doesn't work correctly. (couldn't figure out why)
Didn't finish Quests Fully. (they work just don't update)
Group badges are messed.

38tblJO - Re Release - PlusEmulator Edit Latest UI.. - RaGEZONE Forums

IdbPpwD - Re Release - PlusEmulator Edit Latest UI.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Download links:

Mirrors (Thanks to Vaulient)

Cheers

CREDITS:
Finn
Tweeny
Butterfly Developers
YoWesty

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There is quite a bit wrong with this emulator. My hotel is currently running on b1.8 instead of b1.6 and a lot has been fixed/updated.

Bots do not properly work, there is a room glitch that causes your user to constantly disappear but everything else (and sometimes others) are still visible in the room, + there is a lot more wrong with it.

Ensure that if you use this emulator that you know how to fix errors/bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Brought This emulator may contain bugs but as people were asking for the links to files within the other thread I thought I would reupload.

Also this emulator is based from Plus Emulator and as many other edits of this emulator have been released in the past i'm sure these bugs will be fixable to make this emulator more user friendly and ensure it contains less bugs.

Personally I havn't tested this emulator myself so cannot comment on any bugs/errors that exist within this emulator.
Thanks for your feedback :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A 1 f i e -

That is fine, I was just simply stating a few things of the many that are wrong with the emulator.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirrors, I've made a few :

Dropbox :

Mega :

Mediafire :

My own hosting :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Vaulient Cheers for the mirrors sir, thread updated to include mirrors.
haidar1111 Try and run the following in your database

ALTER TABLE users MODIFY `gotw_points` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A newer edit was released of this specific emulator with a bunch of bug fixes. I would strongly suggest not using this emulator and using the more updated one.

Reaction score
No offence mate, And I offer you the best of luck. But people in general need to stop with these re-releases. The emu I currently run is more stable than this. I give you full props. But please add hotrichman21 on skype and I will fix a few things with you.(Y) Other than that. Awesome re-release!<3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please.. My emulator don't work like it should to work.

Back