Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] 2 new Furnis [SWFs//SQLs]

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi RaGEZONE,

Habbo uploaded one hour ago 2 new furnitures. Its a coin brick and an effectbox.

Screen:
Luminia - [REL] 2 new Furnis [SWFs//SQLs] - RaGEZONE Forums

The download contains:
-Phoenix SQLs
-2 SWFs without graphic tags
-2 SWFs with graphic tags.

Download:

Greetz,​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

For a moment about what Joram (Shield). He's very busy right now with his exams therefore that the currently very busy. That's why I make the zoom outs. If you want more information you can contact me on Skype: Skype Name: timmieboy2109

Ontopic: Thanks for the release! I will today try to make the zoomout. Oh yeah the bugg yet you've already taken out ?!

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

For a moment about what Joram (Shield). He's very busy right now with his exams therefore that the currently very busy. That's why I make the zoom outs. If you want more information you can contact me on Skype: Skype Name: timmieboy2109

Ontopic: Thanks for the release! I will today try to make the zoomout. Oh yeah the bugg yet you've already taken out ?!

Do you mean the bug in the effectbox with the swf type? If you mean that, yeah I changed furniture_effectbox to furniture_basic/multistate ( forgot it :$ ), so that it don't fly trough the room.

Greetz,

Back