Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jonteh this is far from PhoenixDB compatible. A lot of the furni interactions won't work on startup. (Unkown interaction: water)

Also a faggot over FB just threatened that he would get you and Hayden to SQL inject my router LUL.

It was very funny. Hayden's a fag X)

Its easy enough to fix the interaction types dude, just cross check with a bfly db

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
When I arrive home I'll edit some code and convert more of the emulator to make it compatible without any major SQL changes... I've been getting a lot of PMs about this so I'll put some time into it for you :)

- Jonty
Awesome!
bye bye, Phoenix.

Reaction score
Yeh I sure am.

Remind me, what kind of school do I go to? Private? Pretty heavy work load.
Oh, and not to mention the Soccer practice until 6 every day of the week. Which is required if I'm to graduate. Gotta do at least one sport a term and the others suck.

So don't go assuming I'm lazy when I don't already know a language, and I have no time to learn. I'm actually trying to get Leon to teach me.

Jonteh, your R63B support Jukebox? Like, what features? I'm quite intrigued about this development. ;)

My r63b isn't in development. I'm quite satisfied with pre shuffle so I haven't opened bstorm In a while.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My r63b isn't in development. I'm quite satisfied with pre shuffle so I haven't opened bstorm In a while.

I see.

Well let me know first thing when it does!

I would have hoped this section had learned from it's mistakes in oldschool times, not bothering coding snowstorm into emulators, or not releasing the feature if they got it working. Now, there isn't a single retro who has it working. Not a single V26 on TheHabbos, anyways. It's a very sad sight for me.

Reaction score
I see.

Well let me know first thing when it does!

I would have hoped this section had learned from it's mistakes in oldschool times, not bothering coding snowstorm into emulators, or not releasing the feature if they got it working. Now, there isn't a single retro who has it working. Not a single V26 on TheHabbos, anyways. It's a very sad sight for me.

Yeah but post-shuffle is kinda gay. Habbo is ruining the experience.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah but post-shuffle is kinda gay. Habbo is ruining the experience.

Totally. I feel like either Paul is tanking the company, or an idiot, if these are HIS decisions, that is. I hate the Habbo Guardians. I sent 3 CFHs and the faggots sent me back 'pl0x dont abuzeee'. Like, the hell? The guy was calling me a wigger. The duck? How is that word even allowed?

Must be a scripter.

Clean up some of your PM box I need to ask you something :D:

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Totally. I feel like either Paul is tanking the company, or an idiot, if these are HIS decisions, that is. I hate the Habbo Guardians. I sent 3 CFHs and the faggots sent me back 'pl0x dont abuzeee'. Like, the hell? The guy was calling me a wigger. The duck? How is that word even allowed?

Must be a scripter.

Or Habbo are stupid enough not to apply the wordfilter to the Guide things lol.

Reaction score

Must be a scripter.

I can have like over 9000 pms so just pm me dude everyone else does ^.^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please! I got achievement db problems!!!!!
then i get this:
help.PNG - [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Programming logic is the same, the only thing that differs language to language is syntax. Your statement is stupid. Don't like what I said? Keep your opinion to yourself. No negative comments, n00b.
Syntax and paradigm, but yeah the basic fundamentals are usually the same, although some languages are exempt from certain concepts. Functional, Object-Oriented, Procedural, Event-Driven, etc. are all examples of different paradigms. One does not simply walk into Erlang or Haskell without scratching their head, or even Assembly.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Syntax and paradigm, but yeah the basic fundamentals are usually the same, although some languages are exempt from certain concepts. Functional, Object-Oriented, Procedural, Event-Driven, etc. are all examples of different paradigms. One does not simply walk into Erlang or Haskell without scratching their head, or even Assembly.

I wonder if any of us will get laid on this forum..:mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do I put my SQL details? Also do I need to build it every time I wanna run it? Or is there an EXE I can use?

Reaction score
Where do I put my SQL details? Also do I need to build it every time I wanna run it? Or is there an EXE I can use?

Check Emulator/bin/debug

You understand what I mean <3_<3

I wonder if any of us will get laid on this forum..:mellow:

I used to be a pimp irl.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never mind. So before switching over to this from Phoenix, what positives and negatives come with the switch?

Last edited:
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never mind. So before switching over to this from Phoenix, what positives and negatives come with the switch?
Well, honestly it's probably not worth the effort if you're not going to take advantage of an open-source emulator. For most people, Phoenix is fine and works well but Butterfly gives you the ability to customise the emulator and make it how you want it. Just ask yourself if you would rather have Phoenix, a closed source emulator but with frequent updates, or Butterfly, an open source emulator, with virtually no updates (you have to do the work yourself).

As I said, for most people Phoenix is fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, honestly it's probably not worth the effort if you're not going to take advantage of an open-source emulator. For most people, Phoenix is fine and works well but Butterfly gives you the ability to customise the emulator and make it how you want it. Just ask yourself if you would rather have Phoenix, a closed source emulator but with frequent updates, or Butterfly, a closed source emulator, with virtually no updates (you have to do the work yourself).

As I said, for most people Phoenix is fine.

If you use this Emulator you can call Aaron a faggot without having your database dropped

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you use this Emulator you can call Aaron a faggot without having your database dropped
Well if you think he's a faggot, why would you give him your money in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back