Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was no other better alternative at the time. Do you remember the stability and features of Emulators back when Phoenix3 first came out?

But as god of languages - you could've developed your own emulator. :'(

Reaction score
Well, honestly it's probably not worth the effort if you're not going to take advantage of an open-source emulator. For most people, Phoenix is fine and works well but Butterfly gives you the ability to customise the emulator and make it how you want it. Just ask yourself if you would rather have Phoenix, a closed source emulator but with frequent updates, or Butterfly, a closed source emulator, with virtually no updates (you have to do the work yourself).

As I said, for most people Phoenix is fine.

ಠ ಠ I totally agree with you, but make sure you proof-read.

Reaction score
I'm actually surprised you released your baby! Now all you need to do is get trusted more since you managed to make people afraid of using your work...

Don't give two shits if people use it or not. I'm contributing.

But as god of languages - you could've developed your own emulator. :'(

I wasn't a god then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jonty, I really am inspired of your hotel, zap. It's quite amazing tbh. I think you are definately smart enough to develop your own emulator and cms.

on-topic: duck with the exploits, If there is some in php, you can remove them?-.- And if you have c# (you should) You can edit it and find it? Like wow. Don't get pissed at Jonty for it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ah crapp..... 2/3 years ago, i would of used this.. Didn't think about it and lost almost 200 members by resetting database. Phoenix was very bad that time. Much CRITICAL EXCEPTIONS etc... So moved to Butterfly hehehehe.....

However, this is nice to share. But don't post any more "faulty" app's with exploits... hehe!

Keep up the work :)! Don't read messages of the flamers >.>''

Reaction score
Ah crapp..... 2/3 years ago, i would of used this.. Didn't think about it and lost almost 200 members by resetting database. Phoenix was very bad that time. Much CRITICAL EXCEPTIONS etc... So moved to Butterfly hehehehe.....

However, this is nice to share. But don't post any more "faulty" app's with exploits... hehe!

Keep up the work :)! Don't read messages of the flamers >.>''

I can sure promise there's no exploits in this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice! this is a very usefull release, appreciate the effort!

Reaction score
I totally agree with Niels, even though 4.0 is around a big corner. But still, nice to keep the scene fresh with your updates and releases. :)

I dont hate, i dont even complain, exploits can be fixed, even if there is any (not saying ther isnt), alot of people just rage and fume all they like and make you so pissed off you dont release, but man, that would be sad to the community, like me, Niels, tdid, Habmoon and the other users who work as a team and that :)

o_O Your name is Jonteh when i copy paste into Google, but its symbols on here. Very Clever.

Reaction score
I totally agree with Niels, even though 4.0 is around a big corner. But still, nice to keep the scene fresh with your updates and releases. :)

I dont hate, i dont even complain, exploits can be fixed, even if there is any (not saying ther isnt), alot of people just rage and fume all they like and make you so pissed off you dont release, but man, that would be sad to the community, like me, Niels, tdid, Habmoon and the other users who work as a team and that :)

o_O Your name is Jonteh when i copy paste into Google, but its symbols on here. Very Clever.

I was planning to convert more of the server but James and I are working on something a little special atm so I don't have time.
And yeah, I know what you mean when people make us angry so we don't release. It's just the trolls here, this is our scene, not theirs.

Reaction score
I was planning to convert more of the server but James and I are working on something a little special atm so I don't have time.
And yeah, I know what you mean when people make us angry so we don't release. It's just the trolls here, this is our scene, not theirs.

All i wanna say is that, good luck and i hope this special thing looks awesome :)

G'night.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
got some wtf stuff. when i use the original bf (no phoenix comp) then I am connecting to my hotel fine, when i use that server, it does start up and stuff fine, but it dosen't take the connections :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this, just made a mirror if the link is down ;)

This link will never be dead!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love how everyone only focus on the bad things people do and not the good, and then people complain about the section?

If you are so concerned about his work, then don't download it.. and if you do download it, why not check it over and remove the exploits for yourself instead of being spoon fed? :blush:

/rantover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back