[REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 174
  1. #121
    Lurking since '06 1ntel is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    400Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    deleted
    Last edited by 1ntel; 30-04-13 at 08:36 PM.

  2. #122
    Brad Bradshly is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Ragezone :DLocation
    611Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    So is this r63b?

  3. #123
    Facepalm Ryan is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    767Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradshly View Post
    So is this r63b?
    No this is R63A thats works with PhoenixDB..........

  4. #124
    Account Inactive Notak is offline
    InactiveRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Great release.

    Keep up the good work, Jonty. ;)

  5. #125
    Absolute Jonteh is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    Hanoi, VietnamLocation
    2,601Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradshly View Post
    So is this r63b?
    No, it isn't, But I can convert Butterstorm when I have the free time, though I never did originally because it has lots of missing features and bugs.

  6. #126
    Facepalm Ryan is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    767Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonteh View Post
    No, it isn't, But I can convert Butterstorm when I have the free time, though I never did originally because it has lots of missing features and bugs.
    Incorrect, some bugs are because the revision of butterfly (not all of them), Take a look at Butterfly Emulator r103 Ultra DONG edition, its a amazing emulator without any bugs.

    I DONT MEAN THE MISSING PACKETS OR PACKET ERRORS!

  7. #127
    Absolute Jonteh is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    Hanoi, VietnamLocation
    2,601Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Incorrect, some bugs are because the revision of butterfly (not all of them), Take a look at Butterfly Emulator r103 Ultra DONG edition, its a amazing emulator without any bugs.

    I DONT MEAN THE MISSING PACKETS OR PACKET ERRORS!
    I'm only talking about the packet issues

  8. #128
    Facepalm Ryan is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    767Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonteh View Post
    I'm only talking about the packet issues
    Whatever

  9. #129
    www.soshort.me Liam is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    www.soshort.meLocation
    2,844Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    It's funny because people complain about your past, and the thing's you've done in the past. When most of these `noobs` don't even know how to 1) code and 2) run a successful retro... I personally don't know C# at all, and I really did wish someone could teach me how to. But, I trust Jonty, thanks for releasing mate! Good luck with Zap, too!

    Short URLs for anyone!
    ** RETIRED **

  10. #130
    Member Beljac08 is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    40Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    How do I set this up? I keep getting errors about config

  11. #131
    Web & Interaction Design n0minal is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    Lincoln, UKLocation
    2,005Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    It's funny because people complain about your past, and the thing's you've done in the past. When most of these `noobs` don't even know how to 1) code and 2) run a successful retro... I personally don't know C# at all, and I really did wish someone could teach me how to. But, I trust Jonty, thanks for releasing mate! Good luck with Zap, too!
    I'm not entirely sure what your point was there. If in order to identify what some is like means becoming one of them - we'd be in havok.

    Anyhow, thanks for the release. ^^
    I strive to deliver usable products with a strong, prudent focus on user experience and human-computer interaction.

    You can find me on Skype — jak.html

  12. #132
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! ARMYDUDE is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    Arcola, LouisiaLocation
    439Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Can someone post a working Database & CMS?

  13. #133
    azureweb.org KyleeIsProzZ is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    C:Location
    459Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Ok people fix time since I haven't contributed yet.

    Code:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `achievements` (
      `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      `type` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      `group_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'ACH_',
      `category` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'identity',
      `levels` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `dynamic_badgelevel` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `badge` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `pixels_base` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '50',
      `score_base` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10',
      `pixels_multiplier` double NOT NULL DEFAULT '1.25',
      PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=cp1251 AUTO_INCREMENT=39 ;

    Code:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `navigator_publics` (
      `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      `ordernum` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `bannertype` enum('0','1') NOT NULL COMMENT '0 = big, 1 = normal',
      `caption` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `image` text NOT NULL,
      `image_type` enum('internal','external') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'internal',
      `room_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
      `category_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      `category_parent_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '-1',
      `recommended` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      `category` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=9 ;

    Code:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `quests` (
      `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      `category` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      `series_number` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      `type` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `action` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `needofcount` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `enabled` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `level_num` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `pixel_reward` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '50',
      PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=25 ;

    These SQL's will fix all the error's your having, but there are error's after this but the emulator will still work.
    Last edited by KyleeIsProzZ; 17-12-12 at 06:01 AM.

  14. #134
    G'nome sayin' Exonize is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    Czech RepublicLocation
    495Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    Quote Originally Posted by XiFy View Post
    Ok people fix time since I haven't contributed yet.

    Code:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `achievements` (
      `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      `type` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      `group_name` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'ACH_',
      `category` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'identity',
      `levels` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `dynamic_badgelevel` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `badge` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `pixels_base` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '50',
      `score_base` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10',
      `pixels_multiplier` double NOT NULL DEFAULT '1.25',
      PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=cp1251 AUTO_INCREMENT=39 ;

    Code:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `navigator_publics` (
      `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      `ordernum` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `bannertype` enum('0','1') NOT NULL COMMENT '0 = big, 1 = normal',
      `caption` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `image` text NOT NULL,
      `image_type` enum('internal','external') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'internal',
      `room_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
      `category_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      `category_parent_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '-1',
      `recommended` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      `category` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=9 ;

    Code:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `quests` (
      `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      `category` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      `series_number` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
      `type` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `action` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
      `needofcount` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `enabled` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `level_num` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
      `pixel_reward` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '50',
      PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=25 ;

    These SQL's will fix all the error's your having, but there are error's after this but the emulator will still work.
    Will work with Phx DB... or?

  15. #135
    Account Inactive BeastFC is offline
    InactiveRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    171Posts

    Re: [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

    is this working with Phoenix DB 3.11.0?


  16.  

    Latest Gaming Releases

Advertisement