Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Comet Emulator Sauce (early build I'm guessing, post shuffle, java)

Reaction score
Hey,

So I was browsing google and I came across what seems like an early version of Leons Comet Emulator.

It's definitely not a finished product but as it's coded in Java and a lot of you seem to be java enthusiasts, it may help one or two of you. I'm guessing it's Comet because the SQL file is labelled comet.sql. It's the older UI, however it is post-shuffle.

Here is the readme that came with it:

Code:
Habbo-Server
============

A Habbo Hotel emulation server, written in Java for the post-shuffle client. Has it's own, unique, database. It has quite a bit implemented;<br />
    - Rooms<br />
    - HTTP management system <br />
    - Walking (Buggy implementation - taken from an old version of Sierra)<br />
    - Login<br />
    - Catalog Pages & index<br />
    - Catalog Item purchasing <br />
    - And loads more, it's quite old so I can't really create a full detailed list. <br />

Libraries
=========

This server uses Netty, BoneCP and others.

Screenshots
===========

http://gyazo.com/c555bf8d946adb1a6eecfce19cde7b72.png?1355679899

c555bf8d946adb1a6eecfce19cde7b72 - [REL] Comet Emulator Sauce (early build I'm guessing, post shuffle, java) - RaGEZONE Forums

D/L:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Yeah, this was on my GitHub for a couple of years till it got DMCA'd. It was one of my first Java projects, that explains why it sucks balls! :D:

Reaction score
Yeah, this was on my GitHub for a couple of years till it got DMCA'd. It was one of my first Java projects, that explains why it sucks balls! :D:

I found it on some random butt java website while searching for pathfinder implementation examples. Dunno why this came up either because csharp was one of the keywords I used lol. But hey, maybe someone can learn some basic stuff off of this, seeing as it was one of your first projects and you're now doing pretty cool poop.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Here's another unreleased version of Comet. This one's from 2013. Now there are 3 versions of Comet on RZ, each one being from scratch.

Enjoy :p:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Leon thanks leon for this but have u got a database so we noobs can test it

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's not meant for testing buddy, it's not finished

So my mega got a DMCA relating to this file (Must be one of your fan boys Leon because Sulake wouldnt jump on this) so I've moved the hosting to my own domain.

gg

Ask Mega to validate the DMCA for you, and make sure the headers have actually come from Sulake and not a fraudulent domain.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Comet actually is one of the best emulators If you want stability and safety.

Last edited:
Back