Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow! This project is amazing. It's really cool to revisit the 2009 era, one of the best.

only teleports don't work, vw_items table doesn't exist

2022-09-07T20:50:12.562 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query:
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: (conn=63) Table 'havana.vw_items' doesn't exist

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think the top 1 habbo emulators are havana and kepler honestly they are perfect and organized emulators I hope that at some point the teleports of the havana emulator are solved and that they make a tutorial on how to create furnis cct and how to upload furnis

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Wow! This project is amazing. It's really cool to revisit the 2009 era, one of the best.

only teleports don't work, vw_items table doesn't exist

2022-09-07T20:50:12.562 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query:
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: (conn=63) Table 'havana.vw_items' doesn't exist

Hopefully this fixes your teleporter issue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome relase! I upgraded from Kepler to Havana. Thank you so much for this!

I have only one small question:
How do I open the infobus? It doesn't open when I click on open doors in the Housekeeping. Also, it look's like the waiting line doesn't work.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The development right now is currently a re-implementation of the joystick feature used in later shockwave Habbo revisions.

More will come later.

OQtXY1r - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Awesome relase! I upgraded from Kepler to Havana. Thank you so much for this!

I have only one small question:
How do I open the infobus? It doesn't open when I click on open doors in the Housekeeping. Also, it look's like the waiting line doesn't work.

You need to make sure the rcon port aligns up with both the Havana-Web and Havana-Server, and that the IP matches and you aren't blocking the connection etc etc standard stuff.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The development right now is currently a re-implementation of the joystick feature used in later shockwave Habbo revisions.

More will come later.

OQtXY1r - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

You need to make sure the rcon port aligns up with both the Havana-Web and Havana-Server, and that the IP matches and you aren't blocking the connection etc etc standard stuff.

Thanks for the teleport fix!
Answer me a question, I was looking and wanting to put new furniture, I saw that it is necessary to add it also in funidata.txt and I saw that it exists in 2 places inside the folder www/dcr/v31/gamedata and inside the tools/gamedata in which I need to add?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the teleport fix!
Answer me a question, I was looking and wanting to put new furniture, I saw that it is necessary to add it also in funidata.txt and I saw that it exists in 2 places inside the folder www/dcr/v31/gamedata and inside the tools/gamedata in which I need to add?

The ones in the tools/gamedata is just a backup for me instead of updating a massive zip file all the time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The best Habbo Retro Emulador finally!!! Never in all this time was created and released such a complete, stable and precious emulator for retros and for v31 which is my favorite version, thanks for all this great work!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For those having issues with SessionUtil, the error is related to libsodium, but the way this thing is being called when validating login credentials hides the real stack trace that says libsodium isn't present -

Havana uses lazysodium-java, which is a library for using libsodium from Java. Is that all I need to make it work? No. lazysodium-java is just an interface that needs libsodium to be installed in your OS of choice.

For folks testing Havana on M1 chips, update your build.gradle file to use a newer version of lazysodium-java that works on Apple Silicon. The current version is 5.0.1, but you want 5.1.2. This is something Quackster can fix in the repository to make it easy to adopt -

Thanks for open sourcing such an amazing project!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have noticed two bugs -

- if you subscribe to habbo club when logged into the hotel, gifts don’t arrive. You have to login and out. When you login you get two gifts instead of one.

- call for helps doesn’t show the name of the person ‘picking the call’ in the call for help window. The call also doesn’t log the username of the person sending a call for help, it logs their database id instead.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have noticed two bugs -

- if you subscribe to habbo club when logged into the hotel, gifts don’t arrive. You have to login and out. When you login you get two gifts instead of one.

- call for helps doesn’t show the name of the person ‘picking the call’ in the call for help window. The call also doesn’t log the username of the person sending a call for help, it logs their database id instead.

The first issue is because you still haven't setup rcon correctly, not a bug, you literally just haven't configured the server correctly.

The second issue is something I don't care about, but other people are welcome to make a pull request to fix it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The first issue is because you still haven't setup rcon correctly, not a bug, you literally just haven't configured the server correctly.

The second issue is something I don't care about, but other people are welcome to make a pull request to fix it.

how does one setup this rcon? I couldn’t see it any of your notes.. thanks

Reaction score
Are you 100% positive this is the case? My girlfriend and i both had the exact same situation on classichabbo.com, and that was just a few weeks ago. So i'm talking about not receiving a HC gift before relogging.

We also got two gifts at once (Club Sofa and HC Television), but i think that is intentional, that it rotates the old and new HC gifts at once? A design decision with Havana?

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Okay so it should be pretty simple.

In server.ini these are the bind settings for the rcon (127.0.0.1 in this instance can also be 0.0.0.0 to bind to all available IP addresses, but why the duck would you do this? Better setup firewall rules I hope).

Code:
[Rcon]
rcon.bind=127.0.0.1
rcon.port=12309

In webserver-config.ini these are the details used to connect to the rcon. The IP should not be 0.0.0.0 but the IP that the RCON port is listening on, so 127.0.0.1 or a global IP address from lets say ipchicken.com works fine.

Code:
[Rcon]
rcon.ip=127.0.0.1
rcon.port=12309

You can see the command to refresh club in the server when subscribing is right here at this line:

So it's to do with your rcon configuration. I'm not going to troubleshoot your issues for you.

For those having issues with SessionUtil, the error is related to libsodium, but the way this thing is being called when validating login credentials hides the real stack trace that says libsodium isn't present -

Havana uses lazysodium-java, which is a library for using libsodium from Java. Is that all I need to make it work? No. lazysodium-java is just an interface that needs libsodium to be installed in your OS of choice.

For folks testing Havana on M1 chips, update your build.gradle file to use a newer version of lazysodium-java that works on Apple Silicon. The current version is 5.0.1, but you want 5.1.2. This is something Quackster can fix in the repository to make it easy to adopt -

Thanks for open sourcing such an amazing project!

I really appreciate your investigation, but as I did with Kepler I am going to remove the libsodium dependency and implement a native Argon2id hashing method written in Java itself to solve the issue once and for all.

And you're welcome. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you 100% positive this is the case? My girlfriend and i both had the exact same situation on classichabbo.com, and that was just a few weeks ago. So i'm talking about not receiving a HC gift before relogging.

We also got two gifts at once (Club Sofa and HC Television), but i think that is intentional, that it rotates the old and new HC gifts at once? A design decision with Havana?

Yep I signed up to classichabbo and got HC club on there, I got two welcome gifts for the first month on there so must be by design. My rcon is working fine.

Does anybody have the /help section of the CMS like on classichabbo.com? My download didn't have it - thank you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Annoys me to ask but I have a problem with Avatara and maybe someone has an idea what I fucked up. So far I haven't had any success and the avatars are still not displayed. I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll come across the problem. But if anyone has an idea let me know. And thanks. And above all thanks for this great project.

So I loaded the source, compiled it, compiled the figurdata with the AvataraApp, Done.

I started the AvataraWebApp via port 8080. In avatarimage.php the port is also 8080.

Quackster - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Quackster - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Back