Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java]

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
As a fan of classichabbo (which hasn't yet received rares from Joorren), I can say this has been one of the greatest releases this section has seen in decades.

Thank you Droppy, I am honoured!

Annoys me to ask but I have a problem with Avatara and maybe someone has an idea what I fucked up. So far I haven't had any success and the avatars are still not displayed. I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll come across the problem. But if anyone has an idea let me know. And thanks. And above all thanks for this great project.

So I loaded the source, compiled it, compiled the figurdata with the AvataraApp, Done.

I started the AvataraWebApp via port 8080. In avatarimage.php the port is also 8080.

Quackster - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Quackster - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Check that your directory structure looks like this and that figuredata.xml is inside /figuredata folder.

The /figuredata/compiled/ folder should contain the .swf files from an old swf release such as r38 and Avatara will automatically export them to the /figuredata.

That's all there is to it to make it work.

EdLQhz3 - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to install avatara from 0 for a newbie? What is required, how is it compiled?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Droppy, I am honoured!

Check that your directory structure looks like this and that figuredata.xml is inside /figuredata folder.

The /figuredata/compiled/ folder should contain the .swf files from an old swf release such as r38 and Avatara will automatically export them to the /figuredata.

That's all there is to it to make it work.

EdLQhz3 - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Weird. I'm even more confused than before. That's how it's set up for me too. Thank you. Then I keep trying. It's probably something you end up wanting to hit yourself for

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, habbo noob here. When the web jar is started i got this, but when I try to open up localhost it doesnt load and the console spams this error,

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, habbo noob here. When the web jar is started i got this, but when I try to open up localhost it doesnt load and the console spams this error,
Check your webserver-config.ini if there is localhost configured.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is configured for localhost/127.0.0.1
--
I am using the latest jdk 18, php 8.1 incase its needed.

UPDATE:
managed to get it working for localhost, will manage to make it work externally as well. Thank yous!

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It is configured for localhost/127.0.0.1
--
I am using the latest jdk 18, php 8.1 incase its needed.

I forgot to mention you also need /tools/www-tpl/default-en folder etc etc too...

Weird. I'm even more confused than before. That's how it's set up for me too. Thank you. Then I keep trying. It's probably something you end up wanting to hit yourself for

You're welcome.

You may need to install some image libraries/frameworks installed for Avatara... I recall I had to do it when running it on Debian/Ubuntu, not sure about Windows because I don't use that garbage to host my servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody help me with the CMS?

I have created a new directory on the CMS but when I browse to it, the website says it isn't found - this is the case for any page which wasn't included with the original CMS.

I can't find any rewrite rules anywhere - how can I make my own pages load within the CMS that weren't originally included?

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to customize the routes in and recompile the jar file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to install avatara from 0 for a newbie? What is required, how is it compiled?
Do you still need help with this? I hadn't compiled anything in years, but it turned out to be really straightforward. Was done compiling and getting it running in less than 5 mins. So if you want, i can write down the steps to do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was one hell of an era. I am going to keep this somewhere safe.

Couldn't agree with Droppy any more. Greatest release in decades! Thank you so much for sharing this project with us.

Roper

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I was working on stuff for Havana and I had hardware problems and ended up losing my files... I'm not sure if I have the motivation to continue where I left off.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was working on stuff for Havana and I had hardware problems and ended up losing my files... I'm not sure if I have the motivation to continue where I left off.
What kind of hardware problems?

If the SSD/HDD stopped working, disconnect it from power and don't use it. That's the best one can do in case of NAND and/or write head failure. There are recovery methods and services available.

If there's a hackerspace/makerspace around, ask if there's someone with data recovery experience, or contact data recovery services. If it's too costly, i'm willing to chip in and i'm sure others will help crowdsource too.

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What kind of hardware problems?

If the SSD/HDD stopped working, disconnect it from power and don't use it. That's the best one can do in case of NAND and/or write head failure. There are recovery methods and services available.

If there's a hackerspace/makerspace around, ask if there's someone with data recovery experience, or contact data recovery services. If it's too costly, i'm willing to chip in and i'm sure others will help crowdsource too.

I technically didn't lose any work, just was in the process of merging code and I lost all my progress...

Also it was memory issues... couldn't boot into my computer. I reinstalled my OS without thinking of the consequences of my actions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to login it automatically returns to the home page?

Back