Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the latest version of havana has a problem with remembering the user, when I log in nothing happens if I am supposed to be registered. that happens when i restart the emulator

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Im slowly rejoining the community after leaving for about a year or so... Which is the recommended server to run this application? Im going to assume the best root would be linux.

If any advise that would greatly help.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hello!

Im slowly rejoining the community after leaving for about a year or so... Which is the recommended server to run this application? Im going to assume the best root would be linux.

If any advise that would greatly help.

It works for all operating systems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks a lot Quacksteeer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The avatar on the /me page won't load and i dont know how to use avatarwebapp, can someone explain?

And how to add custom furni, like i want the colored trax players, how can i add them?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a note for Quackster: run_web.sh has -classpath $CLASSPATH org.alexdev.havana.Havana instead of -classpath "%CLASSPATH%" org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
great stuff - managed to get it to work without any real issues. i do have this problem tho with the client...
i dont get why? anybody know how to fix the scaling issue? ive tried resizing etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
great stuff - managed to get it to work without any real issues. i do have this problem tho with the client...
i dont get why? anybody know how to fix the scaling issue? ive tried resizing etc
Back when Shockwave was still heavily used, display resolutions were low and display scaling wasn't a thing. The client was never designed to handle display scale factors.

Navigate to the .exe of your browser, right click it, select properties, select the compatibility tab then check the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" checkbox.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm currently working on restoring hh_ig_game_snowwar.cct (restored from the code of hh_game_snowwar.cct). The file was lost to time and basically the joystick in combination with SnowStorm has been impossible - until recently.

Currently my issues are:
- Figures don't load on game load/game end
- Snowball machines don't render properly

I'm sure I'll get it working once I figure out where the missing plugs into the ig_gamesys API are though. :)

hZPnzzT - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

8nd68Di - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a shell script. Use the .bat on Windoze.
Right... but I use Ubuntu, I obviously changed it to use what I wrote, but others using it might not notice and wonder why it doesn't work; because it doesn't until you change it.. It wont create the webserver-config or anything. Tries using server.ini and fails.

Just to clarify and clear up confusion for you:
Windows:
run_server.bat uses org.alexdev.havana.Havana; correct
run_web.bat uses org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb; correct
Linux:
run_server.sh uses org.alexdev.havana.Havana; correct
run_web.sh uses org.alexdev.havana.Havana; incorrect

edited to remove unnecessary example code

Last edited:
Back