Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
.. nonsensical idiotic self reference stuff ..
Just to clarify and clear up confusion for you:
.. more delusional stuff ..
There's no confusion, your previous comment suggested replacing $ with % in a shell script.

Shell scripts are not batch scripts, shell scripts use $ for variables.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's no confusion, your previous comment suggested replacing $ with % in a shell script.

Shell scripts are not batch scripts, shell scripts use $ for variables.
it's actually because i'm just copying the code out of one of the files and forgot to change % with $ on all examples; but thats beside the point.. the point is it should be using org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb instead of org.alexdev.havana.Havana

idk why you're so focused on $ and % when i've clearly made the errors in bold text.

its been fixed; so thats the end of that.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to set this online for friends, i have it local with the MariaDB. But i want it local online. if my computer is online he can on the hotel.

I have set the localhost ip to my ip in the webserver config file ini and server ini , but the site is trying to localhost everywhere

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quackster - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

I have this.

And my ports are open: 80. 3306, 12321 , 12309, 12322

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to set this online for friends, i have it local with the MariaDB. But i want it local online. if my computer is online he can on the hotel.

I have set the localhost ip to my ip in the webserver config file ini and server ini , but the site is trying to localhost everywhere
server bind should be 0.0.0.0
rcon and mus bind should remain as 127.0.0.1

you then use your IP for loader.game.ip in settings in database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can any help me how to fix Cyrilic Lang support chat in Habbo Client? I try Ukraine lang = not work. Russ lang = not work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The avatar on the /me page won't load and i dont know how to use avatarwebapp, can someone explain?

And how to add custom furni, like i want the colored trax players, how can i add them?

I have the same problem here, the AvatarImage doesn't show at all and Group Badges as well.

sm3H2Ff - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

rr3ToJd - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

h0YmZ4 - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

CvWLtzC - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This worked perfectly for me. Thank you for bringing back these memories that so many of us had somewhere in our minds.
I have one easy question, I have seen that ClassicHabbo can be accessed from Mac with Shockwave. Could you explain how to create a Mac application for my hotel? Or otherwise, how can I create a Flash client for Havana like ClassicHabbo? I would like to be able to access my hotel from Mac.

Thanks for your amazing contribution.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any have a complet tutorial for instalation ?

i using Windows server 2016

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Quackster - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten a HTML5 client for old shockwave versions completed far enough to be usable? I know Joeh had project dragon a while back… development but him disappeared though.

One day hopefully. I would start my old hotel Ultima Hotel and get all the old farts back for an amazing community. I would start it now.. but not enough people are willing to download a separate browser or whatever. Ease of browser access has always been key in my opinion.

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
I don't think there are any comprehensive HTML5 clients that have been finished. I think Joneh was the closest tbh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The way i did it:
1. Download the latest version of XAMPP
2. Open the XAMPP Control Panel
3. Turn on Apache and MySQL (Mariadb)
4. Go to localhost/phpmyadmin
5. Make a database called Havana or whatever else you like
6. Go to and download the whole thing as a zip file
7. Go to and download the game and web servers there
8. Extract them both to a folder you can remember
9. Open the archive you downloaded in step 6. Extract the "tools" folder there to the folder from step 8
10. In that tools folder, make a new empty folder called "www"
11. Download this
12. Extract everything from step 11 to that empty www folder you created in step 10
12b. Copy figuredata.xml from tools to your Havana folder, else the server will complain later
13. Go to localhost/phpmyadmin and open your Havana database.
14. Import the Havana.sql that is in the tools folder
15. Import the groups.sql that is in the tools folder
16. Go to your XAMPP control panel and turn off the Apache web server. Don't turn off your SQL server
17. Open a command prompt on Windows (cmd)
18. Navigate to your Havana folder
19. Type "java - jar web.jar" (Assuming web.jar is the name of the Havana-web-blabla.jar thing)
20. Open another command prompt and navigate to your Havana folder again
21. Type "java -jar server.jar" (Assuming server.jar is the name of the Havana-Server-blabla.jar thing)
22. Both files will generate settings files for you to edit
23. Edit those files according to your database settings
24. Edit the bindings if you want other people on your server
25. Turn on the web and game servers again via cmd, it should work now.

If you want other users on your server, you should edit some entries in the "settings" table in your database. Since we don't have phpmyadmin anymore (XAMPP's web server is turned off!), i recommend the free program HeidiSQL (Google it) to do that. Also, a lot of stuff in dcr/v31/external_variables.txt is set to "localhost". This also needs to be edited if you want other users to be able to join you. You can also use HeidiSQL to give yourself admin rank. You can do this by changing the rank of your user to 7 in the users table.

I hope this can be of use to you or anyone else that can't get this to work. Keep in mind these are basically the original instructions from the OP, made very newb-friendly :wink:

I got a problem for number 19.
I install the latest version of Java, and then this message appear :

EDIT : I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION OF JDK (19) AND IT'S SAME ERROR

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're not in the right directory. You need to navigate to the directory containing Havana-Web.jar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the tutorial is basically outdated. You need to
kK3lBzm - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums
run these

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks,
I got this error when running it :
2022-11-24T21:47:32.371 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - HavanaWeb by Quackster2022-11-24T21:47:32.372 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Loading configuration..2022-11-24T21:47:32.376 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2022-11-24T21:47:32.399 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2022-11-24T21:47:32.458 ERROR [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool] - processing - Exception during pool initialization.java.sql.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: Access denied for user 'havana'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.get(ExceptionMapper.java:232) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.getException(ExceptionMapper.java:165) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connectWithoutProxy(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:1199) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.Utils.retrieveProxy(Utils.java:560) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbConnection.newConnection(MariaDbConnection.java:174) at org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:92) at com.zaxxer.hikari.util.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.java:138) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newConnection(PoolBase.java:353) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newPoolEntry(PoolBase.java:201) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.createPoolEntry(HikariPool.java:473) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.checkFailFast(HikariPool.java:562) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.<init>(HikariPool.java:115) at com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource.<init>(HikariDataSource.java:81) at org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage.<init>(Storage.java:51) at org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage.connect(Storage.java:72) at org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb.main(HavanaWeb.java:68)Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'havana'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Current charset is UTF-8. If password has been set using other charset, consider using option 'passwordCharacterEncoding' at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.authentication(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:931) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.handleConnectionPhases(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:850) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connect(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:507) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connectWithoutProxy(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:1195) ... 13 more2022-11-24T21:47:32.461 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query:com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: Access denied for user 'havana'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.throwPoolInitializationException(HikariPool.java:597) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.checkFailFast(HikariPool.java:576) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.<init>(HikariPool.java:115) at com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource.<init>(HikariDataSource.java:81) at org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage.<init>(Storage.java:51) at org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage.connect(Storage.java:72) at org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb.main(HavanaWeb.java:68)Caused by: java.sql.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: Access denied for user 'havana'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.get(ExceptionMapper.java:232) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.getException(ExceptionMapper.java:165) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connectWithoutProxy(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:1199) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.Utils.retrieveProxy(Utils.java:560) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbConnection.newConnection(MariaDbConnection.java:174) at org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.java:92) at com.zaxxer.hikari.util.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource.java:138) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newConnection(PoolBase.java:353) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.PoolBase.newPoolEntry(PoolBase.java:201) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.createPoolEntry(HikariPool.java:473) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool.checkFailFast(HikariPool.java:562) ... 5 moreCaused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'havana'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Current charset is UTF-8. If password has been set using other charset, consider using option 'passwordCharacterEncoding' at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.authentication(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:931) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.handleConnectionPhases(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:850) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connect(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:507) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractConnectProtocol.connectWithoutProxy(AbstractConnectProtocol.java:1195) ... 13 more2022-11-24T21:47:32.463 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Could not connect to MySQL
So the tutorial is basically outdated. You need to
kK3lBzm - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums
run these

Same problem with other batch file.
My XAMPP is activate

Attachments

Back