[REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java]

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    143Posts
    I get the following error when trying to run the command 'java -jar Havana-Web.jar'
    I have the latest version of java

https://im.ge/i/Captura-de-Tela-831.O850X0

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    42Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Liper View Post
    I get the following error when trying to run the command 'java -jar Havana-Web.jar'
    I have the latest version of java

https://im.ge/i/Captura-de-Tela-831.O850X0
    Your Java literally tells you that it is older than the JDK that the Havana webserver has been compiled with.
    This could mean one of two things:

1. You only have an older version of the JDK
    2. You have both an older version of the JDK and a newer version, but your windows environment variables* are linked to the older version.

* This is what lets Windows know where to look when you use the command "java" in this case.

If situation 2 is the case, you can do it the elegant way and modify the path to Java in your Java windows environment variable. You can easily google how to do this. You can also do it the quick and dirty way for now, and instead of using the command "java -jar Havana-Web.jar", do something like "c:\Program Files\Java\javaversion\bin\Java -jar Havana-Web.jar". So instead of the command "Java" just directly point to bin/java.exe in your Java directory.
    Last edited by deemster; 05-09-22 at 07:42 AM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    46Posts
    I have downloaded xampp 8.1.6 / PHP 8.1.6 because that is the latest version of xampp, and put the tools and www folder in many ways in the htdocs and it doesn't work :/ I have also put them in folders outside the htdocs and I still have the same problem that it doesn't access to the cms

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what I'm doing wrong xD is not at all similar to installing plus, comet or arcturus x.x

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    42Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miggo View Post
    I have downloaded xampp 8.1.6 / PHP 8.1.6 because that is the latest version of xampp, and put the tools and www folder in many ways in the htdocs and it doesn't work :/ I have also put them in folders outside the htdocs and I still have the same problem that it doesn't access to the cms

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what I'm doing wrong xD is not at all similar to installing plus, comet or arcturus x.x
    I suggest to keep it simple for yourself and let the Havana webserver serve all web files for you for now. You can worry about Apache (The web server included with XAMPP) later when you want to do the finishing touch on your server and get group badges (both ingame and in the CMS) and the Avatar System (In the CMS) working (Because those need PHP!) Quackster has provided instructions on how to combine both using Virtual Hosts, but that is pretty advanced stuff. So i urge you to stop thinking about the PHP stuff before you get the rest working.

Try to lay aside what you are used to for now, and follow the steps in that little tutorial i wrote on the previous page. I am sure you will get it working!
    Last edited by deemster; 05-09-22 at 05:02 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    143Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deemster View Post
    Your Java literally tells you that it is older than the JDK that the Havana webserver has been compiled with.
    This could mean one of two things:

1. You only have an older version of the JDK
    2. You have both an older version of the JDK and a newer version, but your windows environment variables* are linked to the older version.

* This is what lets Windows know where to look when you use the command "java" in this case.

If situation 2 is the case, you can do it the elegant way and modify the path to Java in your Java windows environment variable. You can easily google how to do this. You can also do it the quick and dirty way for now, and instead of using the command "java -jar Havana-Web.jar", do something like "c:\Program Files\Java\javaversion\bin\Java -jar Havana-Web.jar". So instead of the command "Java" just directly point to bin/java.exe in your Java directory.
    Thanks, I saw that there really was more than one version of java on my computer, I uninstalled it and did a new installation and it was ok.
    updated:
    I managed to make it run but now when I enter localhost, the images just don't appear ;/

https://ibb.co/37fNsGf
    Last edited by Liper; 05-09-22 at 08:33 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    42Posts
    Thanks, I saw that there really was more than one version of java on my computer, I uninstalled it and did a new installation and it was ok, I can run the web but the server now gives this error:
    https://ibb.co/f9J3Wmx
    The server is trying to connect to the database with the username “havana” and some password. These credentials are not correct, so it gives this error. Both the game and web server will by now have generated config files, you should edit them according to the correct credentials for your database. By default XAMPP’s SQL server has the user “root” with no password at all.

Edit: I see you edited your post and got the servers working. Good! I see the page shows without any stylesheet or images. Did you put the www folder in the tools folder where your server files are located?
    Last edited by deemster; 05-09-22 at 08:42 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    143Posts
    The server is trying to connect to the database with the username “havana” and some password. These credentials are not correct, so it gives this error. Both the game and web server will by now have generated config files, you should edit them according to the correct credentials for your database. By default XAMPP’s SQL server has the user “root” with no password at all.

Edit: I see you edited your post and got the servers working. Good! I see the page shows without any stylesheet or images. Did you put the www folder in the tools folder where your server files are located?

I didn't, do I need to put the havana_www.zip files inside the tools folder or inside the tools/ www-tpl folder?

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    42Posts
    I didn't, do I need to put the havana_www.zip files inside the tools folder or inside the tools/ www-tpl folder?
    You should make an empty folder called “www” inside the tools folder and extract the havana_www zip to that empty folder.

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    46Posts
    https://prnt.sc/0VJLYe4G2qD- :D

- - - Updated - - -

teleports dont works/ mountain dew where can i get the poster and the club sofa?

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    42Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miggo View Post
    https://prnt.sc/0VJLYe4G2qD- :D

- - - Updated - - -

teleports dont works/ mountain dew where can i get the poster and the club sofa?
    Use a database management program such as the excellent free Heidisql, log into your db with it and go to the users table. There, change your rank to “7”. You will now have access to the full catalogue including Habbo Club furni and (super) rares

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    46Posts
    If I already did it, it is that there are missing furnis, I would like to know how I place them or how I get them, they are the mountain dew poster and mountain dew club sofa

- - - Updated - - -

I also have the doubt if the client flash player of the beta version of classichabbo can be placed?

MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    30Posts
    May I ask if where I should change the database connection on both server and web side?

- - - Updated - - -

Got it working but when I click register, it shows the error below

Page not found!

Sorry, but the page you were looking for was not found.
    Please use the 'Back' button to get back to where you started.

- - - Updated - - -
    This will show on cmd:

Spoiler:

2022-09-06T08:05:21.598 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2022-09-06T08:05:21.671 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2022-09-06T08:05:21.822 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Start completed.2022-09-06T08:05:21.823 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connection to MySQL was a successException in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at org.alexdev.havana.Havana.main(Havana.java:101)Caused by: java.nio.file.FileSystemNotFoundException at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:169) at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getPath(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:155) at java.base/java.nio.file.Path.of(Path.java:208) at java.base/java.nio.file.Paths.get(Paths.java:97) at com.goterl.resourceloader.ResourceLoader.getFileFromFileSystem(ResourceLoader.java:237) at com.goterl.resourceloader.ResourceLoader.copyToTempDirectory(ResourceLoader.java:88) at com.goterl.resourceloader.SharedLibraryLoader.load(SharedLibraryLoader.java:53) at com.goterl.lazysodium.utils.LibraryLoader.loadBundledLibrary(LibraryLoader.java:134) at com.goterl.lazysodium.utils.LibraryLoader.loadLibrary(LibraryLoader.java:95) at com.goterl.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:34) at com.goterl.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:23) at org.alexdev.havana.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.<clinit>(PlayerDao.java:18) ... 1 more

- - - Updated - - -

After few minutes Web shows an error on cmd
    Spoiler:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.1889](c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.D:\Habbo Quackster\Havana-latest>java -jar Havana-Server-aeb7909.jar2022-09-06T08:23:13.883 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.Havana] - Havana - Habbo Hotel V31 Emulation2022-09-06T08:23:13.886 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2022-09-06T08:23:13.948 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2022-09-06T08:23:14.131 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Start completed.2022-09-06T08:23:14.132 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connection to MySQL was a successException in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at org.alexdev.havana.Havana.main(Havana.java:101)Caused by: java.nio.file.FileSystemNotFoundException at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:169) at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getPath(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:155) at java.base/java.nio.file.Path.of(Path.java:208) at java.base/java.nio.file.Paths.get(Paths.java:97) at com.goterl.resourceloader.ResourceLoader.getFileFromFileSystem(ResourceLoader.java:237) at com.goterl.resourceloader.ResourceLoader.copyToTempDirectory(ResourceLoader.java:88) at com.goterl.resourceloader.SharedLibraryLoader.load(SharedLibraryLoader.java:53) at com.goterl.lazysodium.utils.LibraryLoader.loadBundledLibrary(LibraryLoader.java:134) at com.goterl.lazysodium.utils.LibraryLoader.loadLibrary(LibraryLoader.java:95) at com.goterl.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:34) at com.goterl.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:23) at org.alexdev.havana.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.<clinit>(PlayerDao.java:18) ... 1 moreD:\Habbo Quackster\Havana-latest>java -jar Havana-Web-aeb7909.jar2022-09-06T08:23:25.531 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - HavanaWeb by Quackster2022-09-06T08:23:25.532 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Loading configuration..2022-09-06T08:23:25.550 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2022-09-06T08:23:25.619 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2022-09-06T08:23:25.770 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Start completed.2022-09-06T08:23:26.050 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Registering web routes..2022-09-06T08:23:26.247 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Registered 250 route(s)!2022-09-06T08:23:26.251 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Starting http service on port 802022-09-06T08:25:54.436 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.alexdev.havana.dao.mysql.PlayerDao at org.alexdev.http.controllers.site.RegisterController.register(RegisterController.java:32) at org.alexdev.duckhttpd.server.WebChannelHandler.channelRead0(WebChannelHandler.java:96) at org.alexdev.duckhttpd.server.WebChannelHandler.channelRead0(WebChannelHandler.java:22) at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler$DelegatingChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:438) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.channelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:253) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1408) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:930) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:697) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:632) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:549) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:511) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:918) at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

This is what web logs shows
    Spoiler:

2022-09-06T08:25:54.436 - [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.alexdev.havana.dao.mysql.PlayerDao at org.alexdev.http.controllers.site.RegisterController.register(RegisterController.java:32) at org.alexdev.duckhttpd.server.WebChannelHandler.channelRead0(WebChannelHandler.java:96) at org.alexdev.duckhttpd.server.WebChannelHandler.channelRead0(WebChannelHandler.java:22) at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler$DelegatingChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:438) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.channelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:253) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1408) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:930) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:697) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:632) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:549) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:511) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:918) at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I am using this guide from @deemster.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    143Posts
    You should make an empty folder called “www” inside the tools folder and extract the havana_www zip to that empty folder.
    Thank you so much for the help, I finally got it, now it's just joy and fun. =D remembering the old days of habbo
    https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/401DtA4

Edit: Teleports don't really work, I get the same errors quoted by @miggo
    Last edited by Liper; 06-09-22 at 07:12 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    13Posts
    My hotel statistics dashboard does not present any information, nor can I edit a user within the housekeeping panel. When I click on a username to open the following URL http://localhost/allseeingeye/hk/users/edit?id=2 nothing happens and the dashboard simply refreshes.

Any ideas?

Also, how do I enable the flash client?

Thank you

MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    150Posts

same here

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    May I ask if where I should change the database connection on both server and web side?

- - - Updated - - -

Got it working but when I click register, it shows the error below

Page not found!

Sorry, but the page you were looking for was not found.
    Please use the 'Back' button to get back to where you started.

- - - Updated - - -
    This will show on cmd:

Spoiler:

2022-09-06T08:05:21.598 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2022-09-06T08:05:21.671 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2022-09-06T08:05:21.822 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Start completed.2022-09-06T08:05:21.823 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connection to MySQL was a successException in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at org.alexdev.havana.Havana.main(Havana.java:101)Caused by: java.nio.file.FileSystemNotFoundException at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:169) at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getPath(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:155) at java.base/java.nio.file.Path.of(Path.java:208) at java.base/java.nio.file.Paths.get(Paths.java:97) at com.goterl.resourceloader.ResourceLoader.getFileFromFileSystem(ResourceLoader.java:237) at com.goterl.resourceloader.ResourceLoader.copyToTempDirectory(ResourceLoader.java:88) at com.goterl.resourceloader.SharedLibraryLoader.load(SharedLibraryLoader.java:53) at com.goterl.lazysodium.utils.LibraryLoader.loadBundledLibrary(LibraryLoader.java:134) at com.goterl.lazysodium.utils.LibraryLoader.loadLibrary(LibraryLoader.java:95) at com.goterl.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:34) at com.goterl.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:23) at org.alexdev.havana.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.<clinit>(PlayerDao.java:18) ... 1 more

- - - Updated - - -

After few minutes Web shows an error on cmd
    Spoiler:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.1889](c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.D:\Habbo Quackster\Havana-latest>java -jar Havana-Server-aeb7909.jar2022-09-06T08:23:13.883 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.Havana] - Havana - Habbo Hotel V31 Emulation2022-09-06T08:23:13.886 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2022-09-06T08:23:13.948 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2022-09-06T08:23:14.131 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Start completed.2022-09-06T08:23:14.132 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connection to MySQL was a successException in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at org.alexdev.havana.Havana.main(Havana.java:101)Caused by: java.nio.file.FileSystemNotFoundException at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:169) at jdk.zipfs/jdk.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getPath(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:155) at java.base/java.nio.file.Path.of(Path.java:208) at java.base/java.nio.file.Paths.get(Paths.java:97) at com.goterl.resourceloader.ResourceLoader.getFileFromFileSystem(ResourceLoader.java:237) at com.goterl.resourceloader.ResourceLoader.copyToTempDirectory(ResourceLoader.java:88) at com.goterl.resourceloader.SharedLibraryLoader.load(SharedLibraryLoader.java:53) at com.goterl.lazysodium.utils.LibraryLoader.loadBundledLibrary(LibraryLoader.java:134) at com.goterl.lazysodium.utils.LibraryLoader.loadLibrary(LibraryLoader.java:95) at com.goterl.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:34) at com.goterl.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:23) at org.alexdev.havana.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.<clinit>(PlayerDao.java:18) ... 1 moreD:\Habbo Quackster\Havana-latest>java -jar Havana-Web-aeb7909.jar2022-09-06T08:23:25.531 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - HavanaWeb by Quackster2022-09-06T08:23:25.532 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Loading configuration..2022-09-06T08:23:25.550 INFO [org.alexdev.havana.dao.Storage] - Connecting to MySQL server2022-09-06T08:23:25.619 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Starting...2022-09-06T08:23:25.770 INFO [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource] - processing - Start completed.2022-09-06T08:23:26.050 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Registering web routes..2022-09-06T08:23:26.247 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Registered 250 route(s)!2022-09-06T08:23:26.251 INFO [org.alexdev.http.HavanaWeb] - Starting http service on port 802022-09-06T08:25:54.436 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.alexdev.havana.dao.mysql.PlayerDao at org.alexdev.http.controllers.site.RegisterController.register(RegisterController.java:32) at org.alexdev.duckhttpd.server.WebChannelHandler.channelRead0(WebChannelHandler.java:96) at org.alexdev.duckhttpd.server.WebChannelHandler.channelRead0(WebChannelHandler.java:22) at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler$DelegatingChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:438) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.channelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:253) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1408) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:930) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:697) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:632) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:549) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:511) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:918) at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

This is what web logs shows
    Spoiler:

2022-09-06T08:25:54.436 - [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.alexdev.havana.dao.mysql.PlayerDao at org.alexdev.http.controllers.site.RegisterController.register(RegisterController.java:32) at org.alexdev.duckhttpd.server.WebChannelHandler.channelRead0(WebChannelHandler.java:96) at org.alexdev.duckhttpd.server.WebChannelHandler.channelRead0(WebChannelHandler.java:22) at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler$DelegatingChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:438) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.channelRead(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:253) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1408) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:374) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:360) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:930) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:697) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:632) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:549) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:511) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:918) at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I am using this guide from @deemster.
    Same here, waiting for someone to save my day.

Advertisement