[REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java]

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    DeveloperRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,476Posts
    Please see this comment for your libsodium problems: https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/kepl...2/#post9140802

As for the flash client, there is no flash client support, this is a v31 server - not a flash server.

MemberRank
    Aug 2022 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    30Posts
    Do you have any way it can run via xampp Apache instead of web server itself?

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,476Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    Do you have any way it can run via xampp Apache instead of web server itself?
    Running Havana-Web is compulsory, but you can simultaneously use both XAMPP/Apache/Ngnix etc with it by creating a reverse proxy.

See this comment. https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/rel-...3/#post9141173

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    13Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Please see this comment for your libsodium problems: https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/kepl...2/#post9140802

As for the flash client, there is no flash client support, this is a v31 server - not a flash server.
    Thank you for your reply RE libsodium error; I have followed the instructions in comment you tagged and have tried to regsvr32 the .dll but the error persists with not being able to use the housekeeping edit function.

Thanks for clarification RE the flash client.

Best wishes.

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    ItaliaLocation
    41Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMan1 View Post
    Thank you for your reply RE libsodium error; I have followed the instructions in comment you tagged and have tried to regsvr32 the .dll but the error persists with not being able to use the housekeeping edit function.

Thanks for clarification RE the flash client.

Best wishes.
    Try to use Baslisk browser as Quackster recommended, it runs smoothly, and I can even teleport to everything without any errors.

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    13Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeMe View Post
    Try to use Baslisk browser as Quackster recommended, it runs smoothly, and I can even teleport to everything without any errors.
    Yep - using Baslisk browser. Really odd, the .dll is definitely present now.

Many thanks

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    46Posts
    So what emulator does classichabbo use that allows you to use the flash and shockwave client? this procedure is interesting

MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    150Posts
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iBF...ew?usp=sharing

It's a fully portable Repack for some people who don't know how to make it work.
    All dependencies, JDK, MySQL, libsodium and whatever you need to run this sever has been well included and preconfigured, all you have to do is uncompress the file and double-click the batch to run.

Steps would be like.
    1 - Setup Xampp(first time only).bat
    2 - Start MySQL.bat
    3 - Start WebServer.bat
    4 - Start Server.bat
    Last edited by gda123123; 07-09-22 at 05:36 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    143Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeMe View Post
    I managed to run the server it is working fine, I use the Baslisk browser but the teleports do not work and when I try to use it I get errors in the logs

LegendRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    DenverLocation
    2,288Posts
    This is super cool. Projects like these will always have a special place in my heart, they help to preserve that tiny bit of our childhood.

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    3Posts
    Wow! This project is amazing. It's really cool to revisit the 2009 era, one of the best.

only teleports don't work, vw_items table doesn't exist

2022-09-07T20:50:12.562 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query:
    java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: (conn=63) Table 'havana.vw_items' doesn't exist

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    46Posts
    I think the top 1 habbo emulators are havana and kepler honestly they are perfect and organized emulators I hope that at some point the teleports of the havana emulator are solved and that they make a tutorial on how to create furnis cct and how to upload furnis

MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,408Posts
    Great release! I love seeing stuff like this, brings me back... well done! And I assume it won't be terribly hard to port it to later versions and include flash if somebody would pick up on it

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,476Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcio View Post
    Wow! This project is amazing. It's really cool to revisit the 2009 era, one of the best.

only teleports don't work, vw_items table doesn't exist

2022-09-07T20:50:12.562 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query:
    java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: (conn=63) Table 'havana.vw_items' doesn't exist
    Hopefully this fixes your teleporter issue.

https://github.com/Quackster/Havana/releases/tag/latest

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    23Posts
    Awesome relase! I upgraded from Kepler to Havana. Thank you so much for this!

I have only one small question:
    How do I open the infobus? It doesn't open when I click on open doors in the Housekeeping. Also, it look's like the waiting line doesn't work.

Advertisement