[REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java]

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    [Internal Coder]Rank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,041Posts
    As a fan of classichabbo (which hasn't yet received rares from @Joorren), I can say this has been one of the greatest releases this section has seen in decades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jorian View Post
    How can I set this up on windows server?
    pls dont

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,471Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Droppy View Post
    As a fan of classichabbo (which hasn't yet received rares from @Joorren), I can say this has been one of the greatest releases this section has seen in decades.
    Thank you Droppy, I am honoured!

Quote Originally Posted by jojodisc View Post
    Annoys me to ask but I have a problem with Avatara and maybe someone has an idea what I fucked up. So far I haven't had any success and the avatars are still not displayed. I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll come across the problem. But if anyone has an idea let me know. And thanks. And above all thanks for this great project.

So I loaded the source, compiled it, compiled the figurdata with the AvataraApp, Done.

I started the AvataraWebApp via port 8080. In avatarimage.php the port is also 8080.

Check that your directory structure looks like this and that figuredata.xml is inside /figuredata folder.

The /figuredata/compiled/ folder should contain the .swf files from an old swf release such as r38 and Avatara will automatically export them to the /figuredata.

That's all there is to it to make it work.

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    46Posts
    how to install avatara from 0 for a newbie? What is required, how is it compiled?

MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    13Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Thank you Droppy, I am honoured!

Check that your directory structure looks like this and that figuredata.xml is inside /figuredata folder.

The /figuredata/compiled/ folder should contain the .swf files from an old swf release such as r38 and Avatara will automatically export them to the /figuredata.

That's all there is to it to make it work.

Weird. I'm even more confused than before. That's how it's set up for me too. Thank you. Then I keep trying. It's probably something you end up wanting to hit yourself for

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    HellLocation
    269Posts
    Hello, habbo noob here. When the web jar is started i got this, https://imgur.com/urVWKaa.png but when I try to open up localhost it doesnt load and the console spams this error, https://imgur.com/lvWZmtI.png

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    ItaliaLocation
    38Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fur Zi View Post
    Hello, habbo noob here. When the web jar is started i got this, https://imgur.com/urVWKaa.png but when I try to open up localhost it doesnt load and the console spams this error, https://imgur.com/lvWZmtI.png
    Check your webserver-config.ini if there is localhost configured.

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    HellLocation
    269Posts
    It is configured for localhost/127.0.0.1
    --
    I am using the latest jdk 18, php 8.1 incase its needed.

UPDATE:
    managed to get it working for localhost, will manage to make it work externally as well. Thank yous!
    Last edited by Fur Zi; 14-09-22 at 12:25 PM. Reason: UPDATE

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,471Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fur Zi View Post
    It is configured for localhost/127.0.0.1
    --
    I am using the latest jdk 18, php 8.1 incase its needed.
    I forgot to mention you also need /tools/www-tpl/default-en folder etc etc too...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jojodisc View Post
    Weird. I'm even more confused than before. That's how it's set up for me too. Thank you. Then I keep trying. It's probably something you end up wanting to hit yourself for
    You're welcome.

You may need to install some image libraries/frameworks installed for Avatara... I recall I had to do it when running it on Debian/Ubuntu, not sure about Windows because I don't use that garbage to host my servers.

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    10Posts
    Can somebody help me with the CMS?

I have created a new directory on the CMS but when I browse to it, the website says it isn't found - this is the case for any page which wasn't included with the original CMS.

I can't find any rewrite rules anywhere - how can I make my own pages load within the CMS that weren't originally included?

thanks

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    53Posts
    You have to customize the routes in https://github.com/Quackster/Havana/...tp/Routes.java and recompile the jar file.

MemberRank
    Sep 2022 Join Date
    10Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webbanditten View Post
    You have to customize the routes in https://github.com/Quackster/Havana/...tp/Routes.java and recompile the jar file.
    Thank you, at least I am not being blind.

I have no clue how to do that so I guess I will leave it!

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    42Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miggo View Post
    how to install avatara from 0 for a newbie? What is required, how is it compiled?
    Do you still need help with this? I hadn't compiled anything in years, but it turned out to be really straightforward. Was done compiling and getting it running in less than 5 mins. So if you want, i can write down the steps to do it.

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    7,603Posts
    Make sure to build in release mode when building C# applications.

MemberRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,861Posts
    I miss this era, if only we knew what we knew now back then.

Congratulations on the release Quackster, it's great to see you're still making this once active community continue to float around.

MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    843Posts
    I'm very proud to see this :-) that era was a really good time for all of us :) good to see that you are still around

Smell ya later

Advertisement