Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I managed to get the Shockwave v28+ encryption fully working both ways (client<->server) for Havana.

I want to release it, but I know it will cause issues for people because it will not work with the DCRs I've currently released for Havana (hh_entry_init has been patched for example to circumvent issues when you try and circumvent Habbo's encryption, but now since their encryption is cracked, we can use all of Habbo's official DCRs without any patches to them).

So again, I'm hesitant to release it because it will cause issues with people who have Havana already installed and I will have to provide a new DCR pack. Should I still release it?

Anyways, here is it working:

rQ4eeEB - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm going to need more information.
Yes. Release it. People need to get their poop together and read the damn patch notes but it's for the better of the project which is all that matters in the end.
Also you could simply stop try to help everyone or otherwise limit yourself to not burn out.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
ExHabbo Section *********
Reaction score
So I managed to get the Shockwave v28+ encryption fully working both ways (client<->server) for Havana.

I want to release it, but I know it will cause issues for people because it will not work with the DCRs I've currently released for Havana (hh_entry_init has been patched for example to circumvent issues when you try and circumvent Habbo's encryption, but now since their encryption is cracked, we can use all of Habbo's official DCRs without any patches to them).

So again, I'm hesitant to release it because it will cause issues with people who have Havana already installed and I will have to provide a new DCR pack. Should I still release it?

You have my vote and support for releasing these, thank you for your continued efforts.

Reaction score

rQ4eeEB - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there no unique identifier to see what type of client is connected? As then you can just support them both?

Attachments

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Your wishes are my command, with the next Havana release I will include the encryption.

Is there no unique identifier to see what type of client is connected? As then you can just support them both?
Why would I support both? The unencrypted version is inferior in every way and disallows the ability to mix and match hh_entry_init.cct files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great project, I remember using retros many years ago and wanted to try this myself for the nostalgia. Some problems I had were: I can't dance, and the group badge doesn't show up even though I'm running Minerva.

Is it possible to host this for a couple of friends on my Windows PC, or do I need to buy VPS? I'd like to host it with my IP and random port like 55555 if possible since 80 can't be opened.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great project, I remember using retros many years ago and wanted to try this myself for the nostalgia. Some problems I had were: I can't dance, and the group badge doesn't show up even though I'm running Minerva.

Is it possible to host this for a couple of friends on my Windows PC, or do I need to buy VPS? I'd like to host it with my IP and random port like 55555 if possible since 80 can't be opened.
Personally I was never able to get badges working on my hotel Casper in client even with the links setup properly in external_texts. I've asked around and always get the same replies. So I'm assuming it's just hit or miss. As for hosting it locally, it should be possible but obv your ip is going to change and you'll have to port forward... I think a few people have done it in the discord server.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Changelog (release 10092023)
- : Add two-way client/server encryption (Quackster)
- : Make game scores on BattleBall and SnowStorm thread-safe (Quackster)

(This update fixes the Battleball scoring)

1694918045083 - [REL/DEV] Havana - A Habbo Hotel server for v31+ [Java] - RaGEZONE Forums

IMPORTANT To be able to use this release, please download the (README updated), hh_entry_init.cct and sec.cct are now the official Habbo versions, and longer require using modified versions of these files. This is important for logging in and encryption for the shockwave client.

Download:

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changelog (release 10092023)
- : Add two-way client/server encryption (Quackster)
- : Make game scores on BattleBall and SnowStorm thread-safe (Quackster)
-
IMPORTANT To be able to use this release, please download the (README updated), hh_entry.cct and sec.cct are now the official Habbo versions, and longer require using modified versions of these files. This is important for logging in and encryption for the shockwave client.

Download:
Thank you, I'll probably be updating to this soon. Does this two-way client/server encryption fix the loading bar issue completely?

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thank you, I'll probably be updating to this soon. Does this two-way client/server encryption fix the loading bar issue completely?

You're welcome!

There was no issue when using the patched hh_entry.cct but now since we're doing it exactly like Habbo and its fully implemented encryption, we can use the official hh_entry.cct and the loading bar will complete like Sulake intended.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're welcome!

There was no issue when using the patched hh_entry.cct but now since we're doing it exactly like Habbo and its fully implemented encryption, we can use the official hh_entry.cct and the loading bar will complete like Sulake intended.
This is awesome, glad you cracked it after all this time! Excited to try it out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fantastic job uackster.
Im triying to deploy in Ubuntu , making all your recommendations steps (sudo apt-get install font-manager) but habbo register imagen not show the avatar and captcha not appear..
probably its posted on this.. but i not find it.
anyone with similar problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A year in and my hotel is going strong for any of you wondering about this software and what it's capable. Pretty solid stuff, can be a pain in the butt to setup correctly and fixing issues can take weeks or months of tinkering. But the reward is worth it. I love this project still and I'd say this is some of the best class work released in a while for old school Habbo. <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
What about the 2 publics rooms with Havana Server v31, The Lido and the Park (in the Lido it’s not possible to buy ticket for the diving) when I click on the red machine nothings was happening and also when I click on the first slab to go to the elevator that’s not working. Secondly The public room The Park can’t be loaded for me there some fixed tables or something like that to update for all this? Thank you. 🙏🏻

Back