Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL/DEV] HoloCMS [The Revolution] + NEW Holograph Emulator .NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
[REL/DEV] HoloCMS 2.0 [Sunflare] and Holograph Emulator .NET

Meth0d - [REL/DEV] HoloCMS [The Revolution] + NEW Holograph Emulator .NET - RaGEZONE Forums

HoloCMS 2.0.0 [Afroman] BETA 1 for Holograph Eucalypt (Rev 48)
HoloCMS v2 is now available for download!

What is HoloCMS?
HoloCMS is a free, advanced, and powerful website and content management system for Holograph Emulator. It is a complete solution that integrates perfectly, and works together with Holograph Emulator. It has been in development since december 2007 and has evolved a lot. HoloCMS 2.0 is a brand new version of HoloCMS that contains many improvements, fixes, and a lot of function rewrites. Due to the fact nearly every file was modified during the creation of this version, we have decided to call it version 2.0.​

Key Features
- Full database integration with Holograph Emulator, MUS
- Full on-site login and register
- SSO Tickets and Login
- Holograph Emulator and HoloCMS fully configurable
- Advanced Housekeeping / Admin CP system
- Habbo Homes and Groups system
- Habbo Club system
- Voucher redeeming, Transactions, etc
..and so much more! This is just a little taster.​

Downloads
NOTICE: Holograph Emulator [and older builds of HoloCMS] are ONLY available on a SVN (Subversion) repository, and cannot be aquired otherwise. If you need assistance working with SVN, please have a look at [ame="http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=375762"]this[/ame] tutorial. For older versions of HoloCMS, please take a look at the second post.

HoloCMS 2.0 BETA 1:
v2.0.0, BETA 1, Afroman:
Holograph Emulator SVN (includes HoloDB.sql):

Installation Instructions
- Download HoloCMS and extract it anywhere
- If you are planning on hosting HoloCMS locally, this is the time to set up apache if you haven't yet, and put all HoloCMS files in your htdocs directory. If you are planning on uploading HoloCMS to your webhost, do so now.
- If you haven't installed Holograph Emulator yet, this is the perfect time to do so. Although HoloCMS can work without Holograph Emulator, it cannot work without it's database.
- Create a database if needed, and execute holodb.sql on your SQL Database
- Once you have uploaded/placed the files where you want them, navigate to your HoloCMS directory in your browser (eg. ).
- The installer should launch now. Follow the on-screen instructions and fill in the information you are asked to. (Note: HoloCMS does not log your SQL credentials whatsoever, it writes them to a configuration file)
- Once you have completed the installation, HoloCMS is ready for use!​

For more extended and in-depth instructions, please have a look at the tutorial section. Examples of good tutorials are [ame="http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=394238"]this[/ame] and [ame="http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=391286"]this[/ame].​

Meth0d - [REL/DEV] HoloCMS [The Revolution] + NEW Holograph Emulator .NET - RaGEZONE Forums

This thread will be constantly updated with new information as it becomes available.

HoloCMS is licensed work. You are free to copy, distribute, and transfer this work, under the conditions that you attribute in the way specified by the author, do not use it for personal or financial profits, and that you do not alter, transform, or build upon this work. Anything mentioned here may be weaved by the full license, wich can be viewed by clicking the button below.

The license, however, has one exception set by the author; you are allowed to create modifications, add-ons or other improvements/fixes for HoloCMS, and release them publicly AS LONG AS IT IS AN ADDITION TO HOLOCMS, but you must always follow the additional terms and/or conditions of the license.

This license only applies to the PHP coding and the project itself. HABBO is a registered trademark of Sulake Corporation Oy. All rights reserved to their respective owners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Konichiwa
Reaction score
Re: [REL/DEV] HoloCMS [The Revolution] + New Holograph

woooooooooop yes ty for releasing also post the link to the lastes holographemulater server/revision :p will help sum ppls :)

ty for releasing m8

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Theres something wrong with the login :S

It's not allowing me to login "Incorrect username or password"

Loyal Member
Reaction score

Graphix, slight problem, ive set up all the client details and the server is running but it still says its offline..?
Yes, we've dealt with that before. Holo accepts the socket connection and sends a connection opening packet. The PHP socket doesn't know what to do with it and registers it as an phail and therefore comes up as offline.

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure if that's still the problem, try playing around with the configuration in Housekeeping. (Especially the 'server on localhost' setting)

Theres something wrong with the login :S

It's not allowing me to login "Incorrect username or password"
Everything worked fine for me during my last test, about a minute before I uploaded everything.

ty for releasing also post the link to the lastes holographemulater server/revision :p will help sum ppls :)
It's not just a link to the latest version, it's a brand new version.

Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm off to watch tV for now, I've done enough for today if I may say so myself.
Please collect a list of bugs and issues, whatever, so I have work to do in the morning.

EDIT: Tracked down all the problems, expect a patch first thing tomorrow. Meanwhile be sure to check out the new Holograph. ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

For anyone wanting to use the client i've got a temporary fix;
change in core.php;
if($fp){
$online = "online";
fclose($fp);
} else {
$online = "offline";
}
} else {
$online = "online";

to;

if($fp){
$online = "online";
fclose($fp);
} else {
$online = "online";
}
} else {
$online = "online";

It's not the best fix but it does the job =)
this code allows the client page to load, im not sure if its just me and my DCR's but it dotn actually allow you to connect.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Nice Love it ;)
Keep good Work Up
And Could You take A Screenie of:

- housekeeping [If there is]
- How to manage by web
- clothes changing

and more pls? ;)
I would love to see your work x]

- PunkLessons

Konichiwa
Reaction score

i dnt seem to be able to find the holo server :S

Edit:

bug in posting in discussion well i meain posting new reply and it crashed as in took ages to post aswell

wen i reply i get

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Okay, i have a new problem Graphix help me, how can i open my hotel? I mean the Chek in picture and it must stay there Hotel is open!

For anyone wanting to use the client i've got a temporary fix;
change in core.php;
if($fp){
$online = "online";
fclose($fp);
} else {
$online = "offline";
}
} else {
$online = "online";

to;

if($fp){
$online = "online";
fclose($fp);
} else {
$online = "online";
}
} else {
$online = "online";

It's not the best fix but it does the job =)
this code allows the client page to load, im not sure if its just me but i cant get it to connect cause of SSO ticket problems.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

The sever does work, it's just when the client load, it's not inserting a ticket into the database, so the server isn't picking up a ticket, thus your unable to access the client properly.

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Roy all i got to say IS DAMN
Sweetness allthough im going to wait for the patch xD as i want to expierance the full cms :p im going to have some fun editing

Hope ya all hav a good easter'
Ruhani/EcKO

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The .exe's i found were in the folders
obj\Debug
and
obj\Release

They didn't work for me though, any idea how to make em work?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i keep getting this error too

Make sure all the Mysql DB info is correct or it won't load.
I'd suggest you move the EXE to HolographEmulator_CMS_REL_by_Nillus >>bin >>Debug
so it then has access to the config.ini fine in the bin folder within in the debug folder, if you get me.

I managed to login to the hotel, and all loaded well, except my habbo face wasn't loading in the nav I couldn't load rooms, and I couldn't make rooms, but its an improvement from what I managed earlier.

I'm off to bed now as i have a 4 hour drive on my own tomorrow, so i need my sleep, or the music won't keep me sane :p
I'm going to be away for 2 week's so I hope you all manage to work out the bugs and stuff, have fun =)!

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

what do you mean mysql DB info?
The stuff in config?

Konichiwa
Reaction score

schfoo it works i use navicat and it works

but the server keeps saying not responding :S

any help any1 ?

amd user level 6 is the one

habbo ranks FTW! tho hate those levels

and there s bug for me in posting a thread in the discussion bord and bug in reply to it goes fked up for me i posted wat happend in a earlier post

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

im using xamp and it works, but it wont let me login on the site

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I'm using wamp and phpmyadmin.

Any help for me?

Konichiwa
Reaction score