Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Fresh Emulator - Butterfly - Stable - Phoenix DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I spent about 3 months coding for fresh hotel and was then fired for no reason, cutting my income in half so ive now decided to release the emulator i spent months on for a sort of 'duck you' at the owner.

Probably easily the best r63a emulator out there.. features below

• Over 150 bugs fixed from the original bfly source
  • Runs off a phoenix database
  • You can turn into any pet
  • Many many custom commands (20+)
  • Stable as duck, runs for days/weeks/however long you want it to run for
  • Bots workin
  • Pets workin

Commands -

• Events alert
  • Sit
  • Lay
  • Staff Alert
  • Redeem hand
  • Global pixels
  • IP ban
  • disable follow
  • enable follow
  • kissing
  • slap butt
  • faceless
  • facepalm
  • roomsay
  • idle
  • addtag
  • getstaff
  • bancount
  • poof
  • transform (pets)
  • dropkick
  • party
  • emptypets
  • emptyfriends
  • back (opposite of idle)
  • sellroom
  • masspixels
  • accept
  • flushbots
  • propose
  • accept proposal
  • decline proposal
  • rig dice
  • sex
  • smokeweed
  • givepoints
  • winner
  • balance
  • verified
  • hug
  • howmanyrooms
  • regid

Fresh now runs off a decompiled version of this not the official one so here is the official v3.2.1

The wired has not been fixed, and the pathfinder needs a little work. This emulator is probably the best poop related to r63a released in a long butt time

SQLs for db conversion are included in the rar. You might have to add a couple columns but thats about it.

Used on

Enjoy

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not sure how amazing this will be but it looks decent. I will give it a try on my localhost see how much has been done with it.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
> Bfly based
> Basically just fixed tons of bugs
> Runs on phoenix db

Why, just why, just why would anyone do this, why? .

Edit:
Oh, I didn't read the part about you being drunk. Explains everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there alot of bugs on it? One of fresh reasons of hiring Ben to fix bugs etc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
stability isn't determined from runtime..

Worked for free for years, released many projects open source for free, im an adult now, not interested in spending my time on retros unless its for money

I'm not sure if you are talking about the fact it uses a Phoenix DB or the fact i released it at all

None the less, R63A is outdated now and the owner of Fresh doesnt seem to care to have a working relationship anymore as he has this emu and replaced me after all the work i did for a cheaper worker and i have no need for this emu so here it is

Gives Sulake 1 more reason to duck you in court btw :)

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope the infractions given out serve their purpose and get people to posting spam or using foul language. Anymore and the thread is closed as well that user infracted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all the work you put into this. Inb4 there's exploits in this. Learn to check and fix them your damn self. I doubt there is any. Cheers brother.

Reaction score
You didnt have to post this jonteh @Jonteh anyway this is an old version. I dont think muscab has the decompiled version.

It is an older version, yes. And yes, Muscab is using a decompiled version. I know, because I worked on it also as he refused to add fixes to the proper source and decided to continue on a decompiled version.

Look at it yourself if you have the access.

And yes, I did have to post this. Why should someone be able to get rid of me and think they can keep my work for themselves? duck that.

Thanks for all the work you put into this. Inb4 there's exploits in this. Learn to check and fix them your damn self. I doubt there is any. Cheers brother.

Cheers. I put a fair amount of my time into this, hopefully some people get use out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's written by Jonteh, and, everyone knows that Jonteh always thinks about architecture and structure, he doesn't just hack things together and hope for the best! Thus this is IMO the best release ever, it's a piece of software we as a community really gain from, because, now, we finally have a stable base to build upon!

Thanks Jonteh for saving the retro community and not just release a worthless piece of turd that has been raped by too many people already!

Reaction score
It's written by Jonteh, and, everyone knows that Jonteh always thinks about architecture and structure, he doesn't just hack things together and hope for the best! Thus this is IMO the best release ever, it's a piece of software we as a community really gain from, because, now, we finally have a stable base to build upon!

Thanks Jonteh for saving the retro community and not just release a worthless piece of turd that has been raped by too many people already!

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but you're welcome.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you sure this works Jonteh , I cant get the emu to take connections or come in and i use normal r63 swfs, You have forgot the lotery table

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice release, Jonteh. I will test this on my computer. :junglejane:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back