Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Fresh Emulator - Butterfly - Stable - Phoenix DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont logib i get the error

TokenID: 2System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'.
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow dRow, DataRow group, String auth_ticket)
at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client dont connect to the emu, idk why. I'm going to search it out!

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just waiting for the standard reply from the hotel owner: "This is outdated anyway".

Havent looked at the source, but I guess it is a nice release. What do you mean by "Wired is still fucked up?". What is missing etc?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just waiting for the standard reply from the hotel owner: "This is outdated anyway".

Havent looked at the source, but I guess it is a nice release. What do you mean by "Wired is still fucked up?". What is missing etc?

Emulator is fine & works but its like 5 builds away aha here is all its missing that we've got live on current hotel :-

As for those who are having connection issues think you're missing this table ;p

CREATE TABLE `emu_lottery` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
`jackpot` bigint(255) DEFAULT NULL,
`lastwinner` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
`lastnumber` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
`lastprize` bigint(255) DEFAULT NULL,
`nextdraw` varchar(255) DEFAULT '0'
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have insent all queries and stuff and it dont connection anyway? i have all connection and port ip correct to??

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Put some effort in to in guys.. jesus. People just expect to be served, served served. Use your god damn brain and fix the errors.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Don't expect to have a successful hotel if you cannot code guys ffs. Try to fix the problems, it works fine.

Reaction score
Works fine over here with DB Jonty supplied (and a few added things by going through error log),
and with Johno's database. Don't expect to be spoon-fed the whole way, doing it yourself will help you learn for the future.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I talked to Lisa the owner of Tardis and she said not to use this because it has a room glitch bug, There is a redeem credits exploit and a trading exploit.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats correct. Several exploits in this emulator. AWA can confirm :)

As we've just found out.
awa501 had some fun on our hotel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AWA
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I talked to Lisa the owner of Tardis and she said not to use this because it has a room glitch bug, There is a redeem credits exploit and a trading exploit.
I never said trading I said market place and that was between me and you I didn't mean for you to come on this thread and tell them, they can figure it out themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back