Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Fresh Emulator - Butterfly - Stable - Phoenix DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im find one bugg, The pets dosent save in room if you reload emu, and where can i find the incoming and outgoing headers and packets files? Cant find them

Reaction score
0FvvukX - [REL] Fresh Emulator - Butterfly - Stable - Phoenix DB - RaGEZONE Forums

What am I missing in the configuration?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Yeah dude keep exploits to yourself. They're what make retros interesting!!1!

Jonteh nice release but, don't kid yourself. You're never done working with retros, you're here forever. We all are. It's not even funny. This is an addiction.

I never said im done working with retros, I said i'm done working on this Emulator lol. Habbo earns me too much money (Y)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What release version do I use for swfs? Just wondering.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting booted on this emu? I haven't had an attack before where they are targetting the emu port, it sends my online user count up to 11k which looks great :p
Not sure why it's this emu or how they are doing it but it's starting to get annoying, anyone have any advice on how to stop it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@TardisHotel change your port. Or perhaps get cloudflare if u havent and check if its configured correctly.
I have been using butterfly for ages the config is fine, I have cloudflare they are actually hitting this emulator I was just curious as to why this is the only emulator I have ever had hit and if anyone using this atm has any idea how to stop it...

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have been using butterfly for ages the config is fine, I have cloudflare they are actually hitting this emulator I was just curious as to why this is the only emulator I have ever had hit and if anyone using this atm has any idea how to stop it...
It's an issue with almost every emu. The emu sets online count to the count of active connections, so they can just connect a lot of times. The easiest way to counter this is to set a limit for connections per IP.

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting booted on this emu? I haven't had an attack before where they are targetting the emu port, it sends my online user count up to 11k which looks great :p
Not sure why it's this emu or how they are doing it but it's starting to get annoying, anyone have any advice on how to stop it?

It will be a layer 7 attack, most most probably a post attack, I would advise you get a proxy that is not hosted on ovh or anyone reselling OVH as they do not prevent layer 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back