Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Habbo Maintenance Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
These are the maintenance pages found on error.habbo.com. I ripped them earlier, decided to share them, they might be usefull for your site. This ZIP file includes the static folder, wich contains all images and stylesheets. I also added a 404 error page I'm currently using myself.

(credits to Comission)

Screenshot:
Meth0d - [REL] Habbo Maintenance Pages - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Used that for my site once, btw if any of you wants a logo without the text "HABBO" so you can add your own retro logo then here:
Meth0d - [REL] Habbo Maintenance Pages - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download only contains the error page on the screenshot?
Or more different pages?

Loyal Member
Reaction score
The download only contains the error page on the screenshot?
Or more different pages?

The download contains index.html, 404.html, and the static folder with all CSS and Imgaes.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice release,
Couldn't find the correct code ( images were the little squares the red cross inside )
Well Done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Erm ? Why not just post the html code? ;0 Easier ( Or put it into notepad save it and upload it using ragezone )

Duh?

Thanks anyway

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use em when im building my site :)
Just change the Habbo Logo :)

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Erm ? Why not just post the html code? ;0 Easier ( Or put it into notepad save it and upload it using ragezone )

Duh?

Thanks anyway
That would be pointless much. This release contains all Style Sheets and images. Anyone with half a brain can view the source and copy paste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back