Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL]New and revised RETRO HOUSEKEEPING![REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a noob question but how do i make a site while running no-ip

Bierlust
Reaction score
use apache php&sql =) i dont have link but meh... just make sure when ur installing apache put in http:// and then enter the no-ip.com and add :8000 or any number, and put port: 8000 or the number u entered xD then just portforward the number =P 8000 it has being the most stable port for me... sum times port 80 messes up

and dont use xamp, its rly bad! i recomend u to see tutorials of how to set up another games web (i learnt with muonline) due to it haves php and msql ^_^ hehehe

Testing the housekeeping now, seems pretty good =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have a prob. with xampp. It's reletivley easy, depicting your easy statis but its good for noobs. The hardest part is really opening the port.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xxamp is pretty much a personal webserver, with the full thng you can make a full ftp server and mysql database.
Ive run my own website off it once. This is more or less exactly the same thing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it dont work :S

its like, i get the xampp screen but cant get onto retro, and after using google and doing what it says, i get error msg and apache closes down, but if i open the index.html file in the retros folder, and type in user, firefox asks me to DOWNLOAD the index.php instead of open it, so please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back