Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] SloptCMS - English Translation [REL]

Bop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I decided to release an English translation file for SloptCMS that I've spent hours on. The reason for this is due to certain people leaking it and removing my name from the file. This isn't much of a release but it's always good to share :thumbup1:

I also uploaded the skin if I was using but I'm currently designing a new one at the moment.
Feel free to check out screenshots or download the simple edits. I just aligned the CSS correctly and changed a few photos.

Don't trust, don't download. It's a PHP file and you can read through it if you'd like.

Translation File:

Skin Edit:
Me Page

Profile Page

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi would you mind adding a feature set as well as some screenshot?

Bop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah no problem, I'll send screenshots and I might release the whole thing because I've done a lot of edits on it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool
It's not that I'm personally interested in the cms I'm just trying to do my part in keeping the forum filled with more quality posts.

Bop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No problem boss, I completely understand where you're coming from

Back