Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Morningstar Compatible CMS Full Setup Pack [Fully Updated]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Release] Arcturus Morningstar Compatible CMS Full Setup Pack [Fully Updated]

Hello RageZone,

Today I am releasing a RevCMS that was converted to work with morningstar emu.

Also, there are some unreleased morningstar plugins within this release as well...

Not going into detail but will post screenshots.

I was given this release by a close friend since he said the project was not lived up to the expectations and the person he was making it for decided to take a break from retros. Would be a shame to see it not be put to use before flash player dies.

Thought I'd release it here for people to enjoy! Please read the ReadME.txt within the download for additional help.

This Includes CMS, EMU, SWFS, Clean Database

Demo:
Download Link:

Screenshots:

P.S
Housekeeping wasn't fully finished

For more go visit the demo site, to view the client.

Credits to the community for helping this edit be possible, also big thanks to Habwish RevCMS edit as well!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice of you to release it, but i think you shouldnt have released some of the plugins.
from what i can see is that you included the Websocket-Plugin from skeletor which includes the Slots-System and that is paid, i believe.
I dont think you have permission from skeletor to release his work that others paid for.
Just saying ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice of you to release it, but i think you shouldnt have released some of the plugins.
from what i can see is that you included the Websocket-Plugin from skeletor which includes the Slots-System and that is paid, i believe.
I dont think you have permission from skeletor to release his work that others paid for.
Just saying ^^

Far as I'm aware, all the plugins I've found have been online with deep digging, along with the slots system aka websockets plugins, that I setup within the client and etc... Every plugin released, I didn't pay for and found online for free.

If you've paid for these plugins, I'd say you've been scammed since they're online for free.

Youngster - [Release] Morningstar Compatible CMS Full Setup Pack [Fully Updated] - RaGEZONE Forums
Youngster - [Release] Morningstar Compatible CMS Full Setup Pack [Fully Updated] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just a fyi, under GPLv3 you are required to share your sources as Arcturus Morningcrap is supposedly GPLv3. You are allowed to sell plugins in binary or source form, though you must include its sources free of charge if you sell the binaries due to linking to a GPLv3 licensed project.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the cms page looks white and I use the php you say. What am I supposed to do to fix that?

Back