Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score
Pyaa3O1 - [RELEASE] Swift Emulator - Fixes / Edits - RaGEZONE Forums

Got this error.

Ahh, sorry I had began renaming classes from Lowercase to uppercase

just use this one then

Code:
                    if (!room.GetRoomItemHandler().SetFloorItem(this.Session, item, newX, newY, newRot, false, false, true))
                    {
                        Response.Init(Outgoing.UpdateItemOnRoom);
                        item.Serialize(Response, room.OwnerId);
                        SendResponse();
                    }

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ahh, sorry I had began renaming classes from Lowercase to uppercase

just use this one then

Code:
                    if (!room.GetRoomItemHandler().SetFloorItem(this.Session, item, newX, newY, newRot, false, false, true))
                    {
                        Response.Init(Outgoing.UpdateItemOnRoom);
                        item.Serialize(Response, room.OwnerId);
                        SendResponse();
                    }

Will this fix items ghosting if you drag and drop them from catalogue? And yes, I can't get quests icon to show in client. Eh... :/

ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score
Will this fix items ghosting if you drag and drop them from catalogue? And yes, I can't get quests icon to show in client. Eh... :/

This does fix ghosting unless your internet is slow (in which case the items may ghost for a while but they will be recognized as items in the room a few seconds later) after testing I found only the first item ghosted and all the rest would not ghost!

So, Yeah it does fix that problem. (I wasn't completely sure if it did before, but now I know it does!)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This does fix ghosting unless your internet is slow (in which case the items may ghost for a while but they will be recognized as items in the room a few seconds later) after testing I found only the first item ghosted and all the rest would not ghost!

So, Yeah it does fix that problem. (I wasn't completely sure if it did before, but now I know it does!)

Well I can't say it fixed that for me, when I drop an item out of the room with my inventory closed the item will stay a ghost until I open the inventory again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I can't say it fixed that for me, when I drop an item out of the room with my inventory closed the item will stay a ghost until I open the inventory again.

Same here. But only when I drop from catalogue

ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score
It works for me? I had just the catalog open and I just dragged items into the room and they didn't ghost. Maybe I've changed something else that I hadn't noticed too, I will take a look.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm in mid of my university classes period. I will develop this further when they end. You see, in my last vacancy I've released more new codes in 3 weeks than the whole section in 6 months.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Room passwords not working. If I set up pass for room, others can go in without entering pass

ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score
I got Quests to work too, I just made a swf pack, threw it together and BOOM!

"Swf Pack with some c_images and quests coming when its uploaded"

By that I mean no images are missing as far as I can tell from client.

I had quests working ALONG time ago:

Just started uploading..

Nearly done.

Last edited:
ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score
Note: If you use my swfs you need to use an updated catalog earlier on in this thread as I use his furnidata.

Download is now down, I really don't want to risk any potential "copyright" poop going to Mega regarding that download.

Reaction score
But here before i couldnt make a room, so i could enter the hotel...
Fixed.

For user(s) with the same problem, import rooms from .sql file again in your db and it should work.
Also SwiftEmu is using auth_ticket structure in table users. So if you use the CMS like uberCMS 4 or whatever.. Just change variables in the config.. or just replace it with this one:

$server['butterfly_sso'] = false;
$server['phoenix_secure_sessions'] = true;

So make sure the SSO ticket is saving in users -> auth_ticket else you can't connect.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Found a bug.

1 - Buy a bots. His name is "Jon".
2 - Rename his name. example: Francisco
Result : @data

For PRIZM:
TY for you'r proposition..
But, when you'r in your computer, can you give me more information please? Because I have search any "quest" in my external_variables and they are a lot..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bugs:
1.Effects from catalogue not working.
2.Quests progress updates only when go to another room.
3.Emergency exit doesn't work.
4.Room passwords not working.
5.Not activating next quest automatically
6.Strange furniture ghosting when drop from catalogue. (didn't had this problem with BcStorm)
7.Pets doesn't understand training commands.
8.When user registers, there' in chat box not showing that you need to read Habbo Way, like in BcStorm :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bugs:
1.Effects from catalogue not working.
2.Quests progress updates only when go to another room.
3.Emergency exit doesn't work.
4.Room passwords not working.
5.Not activating next quest automatically
6.Strange furniture ghosting when drop from catalogue. (didn't had this problem with BcStorm)
7.Pets doesn't understand training commands.
8.When user registers, there' in chat box not showing that you need to read Habbo Way, like in BcStorm :(

Most of the bugs are because the structures or missing packets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back