Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Full CMS Neon Hotel skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Doesn't fully work with a phoenix DB, most does but for example the 'Submit an idea' needs a specific table like revdb.idea which obviously isn't in a phoenix database, that's the only one ive found so far

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Doesn't fully work with a phoenix DB, most does but for example the 'Submit an idea' needs a specific table like revdb.idea which obviously isn't in a phoenix database, that's the only one ive found so far

/*
Navicat MySQL Data Transfer

Source Server : tbp2
Source Server Version : 50529
Source Host : localhost:3306
Source Database : rev_phoenix

Target Server Type : MYSQL
Target Server Version : 50529
File Encoding : 65001

Date: 2013-01-26 23:29:06
*/

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;

-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for `idea`
-- ----------------------------
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `idea`;
CREATE TABLE `idea` (
`title` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,
`header` varchar(200) DEFAULT NULL,
`blah` varchar(20000) DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what emulator do you need

It works fully with Phoenix, with some editing the cms would work with butterfly or bcstorm but I advise uber for anything other than Phoenix.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't really tell what you've done. Maybe consider adding a list of features you've added and things you've changed? Also, the staff page is awful, not only the layout but the ranks are also frustrating.

edit: I now see you've cleaned up the community header

j4c

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Habbo\me.php on line 200

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Habbo\me.php on line 200

Your computer has aids.

---------

Btw can a mod please close this thread? It's kinda old and... Nobody seems to have any issues, presuming they follow the instructions in my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back