Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Revcms] Habbo.com Login + Working Register

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,

I do not know if anybody else has released this yet well with the working register anyway so im going to release mine that i made just for fun.

Please don't post useless comments about stealing credit or anything as im just going to ignore it.

I been working on this since last night the register page is almost the same as habbo's but it got to hard but still looks almost like it.

For some reason this only works with the files i have so ill add them into the download file.

If you don't know how to get the login and register page working on your hotel just follow these steps:

1. Download the folder.

2. Extract the folder into htdocs or www or wwwroot whatever you use

3.your done

Remember to backup your old files

Screenies:

addam12 - [Revcms] Habbo.com Login + Working Register - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:

To change the the logo simply go into styles and frontpage_new.css and search for logored.png and change that to the name of your logo.

Credits:
Credits to Sulake for the Sexy Design
Credits to me for being bored and coded it with working images and a working register
Credits to who ever else thinks they deserve them lol

P.S i'm not very active but ill try to help out people when i can

Last edited:
Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice job, but this was already made.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice job with the register bro :)

Wait a second... When im regiestrering im getting error: Unknown Column offset in field list ...

Wait a second... When im regiestrering im getting error: Unknown Column offset in field list ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't see myself using this, but good job on the register, but the index has been posted 5 times, at least for revcms & ubercms.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using it at the moment. Not all images are in the download only the 3 promo images are in the download the others you'll need to download yourself.

It's an nice release anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW dude epic...

welll can you maby rip this index?

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha @ Credits to Sulake for the Sexy design...

I don't think It's that sexy but nice release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using it at the moment. Not all images are in the download only the 3 promo images are in the download the others you'll need to download yourself.

It's an nice release anyway.

It was getting pretty late so i just gave up with the images ill work on getting them all today maybe if i got time

WOW dude epic...

welll can you maby rip this index?

Nah sorry bud they have all there code protected lol

This is not working for Mozilla or IE.

Ill try to fix it when i have time or maybe there already is one with a fix but ill see what i can do

Nice job with the register bro :)

Just add a table to users called offset and it will be fixed

Thanks to everyone else who commented

Last edited:
www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It works for me on both IE and Firefox. Not sure what problem you're having there, Exonize.

Although recently, without changing any code, the Facebook image seems to have disappeared, it just shows 'Login with Facebook' without the blue button around it. I can't seem to find anywhere in the code where the image hotlinked to. Any help?

Screenshot if need be:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Would really like to see someone rip that febbo.nl index/register. Its awesome. I got some of their files but the only thing I can't get is the literal index.php decrypted... :/

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would really like to see someone rip that febbo.nl index/register. Its awesome. I got some of their files but the only thing I can't get is the literal index.php decrypted... :/
You can't even view the source of PHP because it's server-side only. All we can view as visitors to a site is HTML and CSS (and probably more). The decryption of HTML is actually pretty easy though considering fabbo.nl only uses base64 encryption by the looks of it.

However rips are only possible by using the base content from above and then lots of your own code. addam12 has already done a rip with this RevCMS template here, he's probably not going to do another. Be grateful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone knows the error getting this error when im registrering: Unknown Column offset in field list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya! nice release but I got a problem...

when I go to my hotel it says:

Fatal error: Declaration of Revolution\users::addUser() must be compatible with Revolution\iUsers::addUser($username, $password, $email, $motto, $credits, $pixels, $rank, $figure, $gender, $seckey) inC:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.users.php on line 6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back