Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Habbo Skin Home/Profile Page + Guestbook + Visitor Count

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FINAL UPDATE

Final version of homes for REVCMS

Cxr4qjc - RevCMS Habbo Skin Home/Profile Page + Guestbook + Visitor Count - RaGEZONE Forums

Live preview at :

We are still searching for bugs to fix . Then may consider to release it , together the minimails :)

credits - Vezel

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FINAL UPDATE

Final version of homes for REVCMS

Vaulient - RevCMS Habbo Skin Home/Profile Page + Guestbook + Visitor Count - RaGEZONE Forums

Live preview at :

We are still searching for bugs to fix . Then may consider to release it , together the minimails :)

credits - @Vezel
Absolutely amazed. I've tried it several times myself, but ended nowhere because it's seriously a lot of effort. Good job and hope to see your release soon!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks great! Love it.

Maybe it could be a good thing if people with a specific rank could delete posts, and people that owns the home page could delete posts on their own?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This looks great! Love it.

Maybe it could be a good thing if people with a specific rank could delete posts, and people that owns the home page could delete posts on their own?

yeap , that was done in V2 , but we didn't release it . The development stopped as I've closed my retro.

Back