Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Habbo Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why does this not work with the cracked Emulator? It just wont connect. I gave the right db information on config. Still not working. Any help?

idk what to put here
Reaction score
Hejula - RevCMS Habbo Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Why does it look like that? :s

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hejula, when are going to make another me.php like Habbo :)
Love your work.

The one and only!
Reaction score
Hejula, when are going to make another me.php like Habbo :)
Love your work.

When I get a bit of free time I plan on re-making this :) It will be fully up-to-date and I might sort out full quickregister for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get stuck on client page then go to reload.php auto.

and

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 335544320 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 27

How to fix it ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Go to the client, change the Port to 30000

WoW !!! , It's work

How i can fix this ?
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 335544320 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 27

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can u Explain why the homepage is like this?

Untitled - RevCMS Habbo Template - RaGEZONE Forums eeek - RevCMS Habbo Template - RaGEZONE Forums haha - RevCMS Habbo Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you read the above post(s), you've most likely forgotten to replace the index.php in the package.

Dunno about the rest.
Thanks. Sorted it now xD

No.. still not worked. i dont understand. what file is it i replace and what do i replace it with?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is as the title says, a Habbo theme for RevCMS! To use it you will need to use the custom index.php included in the file. I've also put the MangoCMS theme inside as well, as the old one will not work with the new index.php!

Download:

Great release! First of all. An advertisement? Argh! Would also love the client click to be fixed. -.- It redirects to api.php or something when its /client to enter. And i try to use /client and it fucks up. Also would be better if staff would have a housekeeping quick click? That'd be beast!

The one and only!
Reaction score
Great release! First of all. An advertisement? Argh! Would also love the client click to be fixed. -.- It redirects to api.php or something when its /client to enter. And i try to use /client and it fucks up. Also would be better if staff would have a housekeeping quick click? That'd be beast!
Yeah, I'll re-do this soon if I get time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back