Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Material Design

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I liked the design, but i need to clear that this isn't totally material design. Maybe material design like. But a lot of "cosmetics" of this Layout hurts the Google's Material Design concept.

But anyways, this year i saw a lot of different material design layouts there.
Anyways, again, it's a release for this section, so.. good work for the initiative.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I liked the design, but i need to clear that this isn't totally material design. Maybe material design like. But a lot of "cosmetics" of this Layout hurts the Google's Material Design concept.

But anyways, this year i saw a lot of different material design layouts there.
Anyways, again, it's a release for this section, so.. good work for the initiative.

You're right. I made alot of additions that is a big nono in the material codex. Mostly because I am lazy and bad at front end design.

However, I decided to still call it Material because around the time this was released there was a thread in the customs section that was also called material (the one I took the base /me page from) and since people wanted a full theme version there I decided to use the same name so that those people would know that this was an expanded version of that.

Also didn't want to "rename" it as this wouldn't have been possible without Sonay :)

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're right. I made alot of additions that is a big nono in the material codex. Mostly because I am lazy and bad at front end design.

However, I decided to still call it Material because around the time this was released there was a thread in the customs section that was also called material (the one I took the base /me page from) and since people wanted a full theme version there I decided to use the same name so that those people would know that this was an expanded version of that.

Also didn't want to "rename" it as this wouldn't have been possible without @Sonay :)

No prob. Anyways, you did a good job. I don't think material design has anything related with Habbo... I prefer Habbostylish designs. But whatever..

Keep posting good things ;)

Back