Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS Staff Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
HoloCMS = ExploitCMS

Also there really wasnt any exploits in phpretro most were the webdav exploit (Xampp)

Forgotten the coin / hc exploit ? ...

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It lacks alot it has a register page, index, HK and that's about it very basic. Nothing beats the good old HoloCMS/PHPRetro where work actually went into them and they were advanced with loads of features. The ones now are just a 3 page rush job.

I do believe, that feature-wise, Joopie did amazing work with his CMS' - even if he claims they were crap - it's what improved his work.

Individually, it's very difficult to create something with 'EVERYTHING', even if it were possible - it's not realistic, time-wise. And, no-one can be trusted to work as a team, these days...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It lacks alot it has a register page, index, HK and that's about it very basic. Nothing beats the good old HoloCMS/PHPRetro where work actually went into them and they were advanced with loads of features. The ones now are just a 3 page rush job.

Are you really judging a CMS based on its features? Ok, I can notice you're not a programmer.

It is really the only secure CMS, not to mention it is incredibly fast.

Pages:

• Index
  • Register
  • Me
  • News
  • Account
  • Staff (This thread)
  • Rules - Staff - Experts - VIP ( )

@OP

Looks like a nice job done to me! Well done!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About the speed and security you are speeking the thruth BUT it does havve a lack at templates.

Yea, but that's what the community is there for, right? Make their addons, pages, etc.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, tell me some other add-ons you want and I'll see about making them for you...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make a housekeeping or fix rev's it sucks..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No you suck nipples.:eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice one,

I made a VIP and Staff page for RevCMS not sure if I should release, I released the VIP page on Otaku so I'll release it here soon. 8/10 on the staff page looks really nice but I prefer mine as it fits more into the theme. :p

-Brad

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice one,

I made a VIP and Staff page for RevCMS not sure if I should release, I released the VIP page on Otaku so I'll release it here soon. 8/10 on the staff page looks really nice but I prefer mine as it fits more into the theme. :p

-Brad

Lol, there is no way for it to 'fit into the theme' anymore.

Edit: Lawl. Leave my thread.
Hejula - RevCMS Staff Page - RaGEZONE Forums

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Matthew, I forgot to upload the thread (a)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I keep getting this
Warning

: date() [
function.date

]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for '0.0/no DST' instead in
(Link to staff.php)

on line

I know there is a simple way to fix this and im being noobish, Also does anyone have a housekeeping for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back