Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RevCMS - Wabby Edition BETA (Arcturus & Plus)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm releasing the development of the CMS that I was doing based on Rev. There is nothing special or innovation on this. It's simple, kind of beautiful, a little different from all the other hotels, but still based on the original Habbo style.

Support
The CMS is not complete, still missing a lot of things to do and I will not finish it because I have other projects to be developed. I can help if you need help with simple things, but like i said, I will not finish this.

Safety
Nhe, its safe and not safe. I was never very good at coding, but I also didnt create anything new, just got some codes already done from another skins for Rev and edited in my style. You can use it as base, but I don't recommend to use this in live enviromment without first getting someone who understands code to check everything and finish the work.

Why publish something incomplete?
Since I will not work in this anymore, why not ...if u want, get it, if u dont, who cares. xD

Observations
- This don't contain hk. Take any compatible with Rev and your emulator.
- The Hall/Top stats is not coded, you have to create yourself, as well as many other things.
- You have here the album with some few final pages, that i draw: imgur.com/a/aeL8I
- The first concept album: imgur.com/a/RbiQ4
- THIS IS IN PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE - sry about that. x)

Credits
- Kryptos (Rev)
- Zabbo (Rev skin that I edited)
- Wabbo / Wubbo (inspiration in the design)
- TheGeneral and Wuzix, help with Arcturus.

Demo
Is no longer available. See the concepts above.

Download
Plus: goo.gl/fqEti3 + goo.gl/QVh9iF (app>tpl>skins>Wabby)
Arcturus: goo.gl/y3r3Ku
SQL: goo.gl/lxzZyq (contains cms_news and hotcampaings, does not include db, use a db from your emulator)

Add this after putting your db:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

Goodbye, kisses and gg, wp, izy life, fck me, i will fck u. <3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perfect! All your work is a gift of perfection, perfect!

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: RevCMS - Wabby Edition BETA (Arcturus &amp; Plus)

Perfect! All your work is a gift of perfection, perfect!

Your comment can be resumed in a Like Button, those type of comments are useless, if you liked the content but hasn't any argument to add to it, give a like in the thread. The OP will know you liked it.

#ontopic
Liked the release. But next time try publish it in English, since here is an english forum. So your content can be more useful. Liked the animation of the index on the demo page. But the design remembers me already existing designs, so 6/10.
Appearing to be your first release here, also your english translation of the thread is decent.
Continue posting good releases, and please consider posting the things in english. this is more attractive and englobes what the RZ forums means. But anyway, good release for the Portuguese Community of RZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice release,
Why say i''m that?
Its have a nice look and is for Arcturus compitable
XDR Cms is shenanigans,
Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
stuck in 76%.
what should i fix?

--edit --

NVM, its done.
now im facing new problem. client always disconnected.
any help sir?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This SQL code is giving error --> ALTER table `users` ADD` VARCHAR seckey` (999)
In my only worked this one. --> ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) NOT NULL

it's the same?

I can not connect and do not register, what is the problem?
0c8471ef571c73660bcef2757564edcc - RevCMS - Wabby Edition BETA (Arcturus & Plus) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This SQL code is giving error --> ALTER table `users` ADD` VARCHAR seckey` (999)
In my only worked this one. --> ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) NOT NULL

it's the same?

it's should be this:

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

if that command doesn't work, try using NaviCat instead phpmyadmin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it's the same?

0c8471ef571c73660bcef2757564edcc - RevCMS - Wabby Edition BETA (Arcturus & Plus) - RaGEZONE Forums

First, ty for all your comments. :)

Second, in the Plus version, i forgot to put the register file. Just download this we.tl/FbwHvhM2zc and put in app>tpl>skins>Wabby sry, my bad guys

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there an English version?

EDIT: nvm didn't read it properly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a mirror for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits
- Zabbo (Rev skin that I edited)
Little confused are you saying you made the original Zabbo Revcms Edit? Or are you saying you edited from the Zabbo RevCMS edit? aka that's what it's based off of?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea why I get white screen?

Code:
<?php
error_reporting(0);
if(!defined('IN_INDEX')) { die('Sorry, you cannot access this file.'); }
#Please fill this all out.

#NOTE: To set up TheHabbos.ORG's API go to wwwroot/mysite/thehabbos_api for IIS, OR, htdocs/thehabbos_api for XAMPP and others.

/*
*	MySQL management
*/

$_CONFIG['mysql']['connection_type'] = 'pconnect'; //Type of connection: It must be connect, or pconnect: if you want a persistent connection.

$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = ''; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = 'retro'; //MySQL database

$_CONFIG['mysql']['port'] = '3306'; //MySQL's port

/*
*	Hotel management  - All URLs do not end with an "/"
*/

$_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = 'http://localhost'; //Does not end with a "/"

$_CONFIG['hotel']['name'] = 'Wabby'; // Hotel's name

$_CONFIG['hotel']['desc'] = 'Make friends, join the fun, get noticed!'; //Hotel's description 

$_CONFIG['hotel']['online_text'] = 'Wabby(s) Online!'; // Its the text that is near 15 Bla's online.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['email'] = 'ajuda@localhost'; //Where the help queries from users are emailed to.@Priv skin

$_CONFIG['hotel']['in_maint'] = false; //False if hotel is NOT in maintenance. True if hotel IS in maintenance

$_CONFIG['hotel']['motto'] = 'I am new to ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['name']; //Default motto users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['maint_rank'] = 6; // This currently only works for the one rank, in the next build it will allow for the rank +.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['max_reg'] = 2; // The maximum amount of users 

$_CONFIG['hotel']['credits'] = 75000; //Default number of credits users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['pixels'] = 0; //Default number of pixels users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['figure'] = 'hr-831-61.sh-290-62.ch-3208-110-92.hd-180-2.lg-275-62'; //Default figure users will register with.

$_CONFIG['hotel']['web_build'] = '63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/527'; //Web_Build

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = 'http://localhost/swf/gamedata/external_variables.txt'; //URL to your external vars

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts'] = 'http://localhost/swf/gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt'; //URL to your external texts

$_CONFIG['hotel']['product_data'] = 'http://localhost/swf/gamedata/productdata.txt'; //URL to your productdata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['furni_data'] = 'http://localhost/swf/gamedata/furnidata.xml'; //URL to your furnidata

$_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = 'http://localhost/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486/'; //URL to your SWF folder

//Facts if you enter the fact here it will randomly show at the top of your page!

$_CONFIG['hotel']['fact_1'] = 'Buying VIP helps keep Habbo alive!';

$_CONFIG['hotel']['fact_2'] = 'Habbo peaked at 0 users online!';

$_CONFIG['hotel']['fact_3'] = 'You can get credits by winning rotw\'s, etc!';

$_CONFIG['hotel']['fact_4'] = 'Habbo is owned by ' . $_CONFIG['hotel']['owner1'] . $_CONFIG['hotel']['owner2'];

/*
*	Templating management - Pick one of our default styles or make yours by following our examples!
*/

#RevCMS has 2 default styles, 'Mango' by dannyy94 and 'Priv' by joopie - Others styles are to come, such as RastaLulz's ProCMS style and Nominal's PhoenixCMS 4.0 style.

$_CONFIG['template']['style'] = 'Wabby'; 
?>

Back