Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RYNO] [CUSTOM] Habbo Ideas [CUSTOM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey,

I Have A Few New Ideas For Habbo ;P These Are:

1. Habbo CCTV Rooms / Habbo Mainframe: A Public Room That Has A Big Screen Showing What Everyone Is Doing ( Changes Every So Often )

2. Mimic Tool To Mimic Your Friends Speech And Clothes Etc..

3. Habbo Loader Change. Made By HTML Or Flash Etc... It Changes The Hotel Look Every Time Page Refreshed To Add Better Effect.

4. Paint Ball : Its The Game Snowstorm But You Hold Guns And Have A Certain Amount Of Paint. You Shoot Each Other And Can Stock Up Just Like SS But Better ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The habbo screen thing they already done. When your waiting in a queue to go into a public and there is someone famous in there - you can watch it!

Regards

Max

AJ

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

1. Habbo CCTV Rooms / Habbo Mainframe: A Public Room That Has A Big Screen Showing What Everyone Is Doing ( Changes Every So Often )

3. Habbo Loader Change. Made By HTML Or Flash Etc... It Changes The Hotel Look Every Time Page Refreshed To Add Better Effect.

4. Paint Ball : Its The Game Snowstorm But You Hold Guns And Have A Certain Amount Of Paint. You Shoot Each Other And Can Stock Up Just Like SS But Better ;P

Uh.
Have fun getting someone to code these, specially the last one!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The habbo screen thing they already done. When your waiting in a queue to go into a public and there is someone famous in there - you can watch it!

Regards

Max

Max If you Read It You Will Notice I Didn't Say That -.-

Habbo CCTV Rooms / Habbo Mainframe: A Public Room That Has A Big Screen Showing What Everyone Is Doing ( Changes Every So Often )
I Mean Its Like A Cinema But It Shows You What Other People All Over Hotel Are Doing... READ IT LOL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol d/w Im Not the Easiet to Understand ;P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol d/w Im Not the Easiet to Understand ;P
i know ur not the easiet to understand, lol get it?

ontopic: Love the ideas, and for the paintball 1, u startout as not beginner but tipmann
then move intermediate = spider
then autococker, or angel, or tiberius elite.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm the tool to copy ur m8s is done lmfao :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
;O I Didn't Know The Mimic Was Already Done! You Ruined My Life! :mad: (Joke Or Is It?)

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Number 2 has been created already. By leetkiss [Habbix Hotel Owner], with his scripting tool 'iHabbix'.

The others may be tricky to make, but the CCTV system is like the Lido/WS Camera's =P.
I think you must edit Snowstorm CCTs for the SnowStorm paintball remix thingy.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Max If you Read It You Will Notice I Didn't Say That -.-

I Mean Its Like A Cinema But It Shows You What Other People All Over Hotel Are Doing... READ IT LOL

lol so we could go to this room and see some people having cyber sex in a different room lmao

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well Thats To Hard To Code And If We Couldnt even Code SS Full How You Expect To Do Dat On SS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol meh its not to hard to do if u want me to do paint ball pm me XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

by that do you mean a bunch of peoples rooms showing what everyone in the hotel is doing conveniently showing on a big screen in a public room or such? thats what i got out of that:p

-Chris

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not the greatest Ideas,, and they would be very hard to code..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The only ideas that are even remotely possible are number two and three.

The first one isn't even in the ccts and the last one would never happen, snowstorm hasn't even been halfway coded yet.

@EliteRoyale
How the hell would you make that and call it "easy"? If you can make a paintball game then go make snowstorm.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
by that do you mean a bunch of peoples rooms showing what everyone in the hotel is doing conveniently showing on a big screen in a public room or such? thats what i got out of that:p

-Chris
yah same :p that is a good idea though, the only good one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

Good idee Ryan!,
But who Make it four Use :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude the paintball ill work on ill tell you when i get it done cause thats not a bad idea and the camera you could just find a camera program and conect it to the hotel and to the admin so they can see but theres not realy a use for that cause most servers use house keeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back