Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SERVER] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [REL/DEV] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

ive dled it plenty of times. theres one in my system32 folder and my hotel folder and it still will not run./

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [REL/DEV] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

ive dled it plenty of times. theres one in my system32 folder and my hotel folder and it still will not run./

Post another scrennie once you have the MSWINSCK in you Bloodline SE folder. Make sure you have no other components missing such as MSWINSCK lol. I'll upload a screenie of what my folder currently looks like and will provide you with information informing you what you folder is missing in terms of components.

First of all you will need to post a screenshot of your folder so please do so!

Edit I have uploaded an image, please view the image and if you have a component missing then search it on google then download the component. Image :
sPLAZE - [SERVER] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thumbs' :thumbup:

Nalts

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here nalts heres my image of my folder...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ooo jakle just google MSWINSCK
download put in system 32 folder and register it :p
thats all i had 2 do :p
and then server works 100% but im using XP
could it be that u using VISTA :O:O:O idk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ooo jakle just google MSWINSCK
download put in system 32 folder and register it :p
thats all i had 2 do :p
and then server works 100% but im using XP
could it be that u using VISTA :O:O:O idk

Splaze, any chance you could change the GUI of your server for next time, i am fed up with seeing a big plack and red and black. They are purley emo'ish colours and have not been picked wisley. And the buttons on your server are clearly images? Why would you do this. Any idea when v4 comes out because i think you may need some help with the GUI
I know i sound like a penis but i really hate the gui and i think other would agree with my point of view.

Thumbs' :thumbup:

Nalts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey thanks for your help guys. i figured it out. im using vcista so it really was a problem. i do not think that it was letting it past my firewall. i right clicked it and ran it as administratoor and it runs perfectly fine. also for v4 when you make it, is there away you can make it so that it is not locked in the middle of the desktop? if you ned help with it i will surely be glad to help.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ok glad u fixed problem i kno some things not vista compatible :p
ok imma fix gui in my next projects :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, When i run the server it runs fine but when i trade someone it says something like:

Error 40006: Wrong Protocol....

PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

xianon hmmm never had that probolem
btw what type of pc u using XP or VISTA i kno server woorks 100% on XP
u might have too google the error 2 fix problem :p
i dont think server is VISTA COMPLATIBLE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its on XP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When i click trade the other person gets a error message saying:

Oops Error, Error occured you must reload habbo.

If this happens again go to <LINK TO REAL HABBO>

PLEASE HELP!

And my friend who plays on a VISTA computer gets the error.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIX IT!

Please repond asap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Looking Good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Heres a picture of the error he gets, It is a attachment

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im liking the gui ! 10/10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I hope everyone knows Splaze is making Skyline Emulator now.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

glad u like the gui :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you have to use the database inorder for everything to work?
Or is it all in the loader?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm, I Dont UnderStand the winrar extracting, It just comes up runtime errors :S
A file Is not proprly registered or some poop :SSS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ohk I saw the post about the thinggy Error So I'll just download the File :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back