Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skylight Habbo Emulator

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don’t think Habboon Plus was even released in 2015? Also I was speaking about the consept of splitting classes to smaller ones being good OOP. Also the project was literally one of my first projects, you can tell from the source files I was learning and applying new stuff that I learned constantly.

If you use inheritance correctly then yes. But no worries, it's your first big project, everybody here wants to pretend they crap out perfect flawless code, but in production there's plenty of massive projects that make more in a single week than most people on these forums will make in a lifetime and it's all mostly trash hacked up code.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So nothing works on R26? But how can wobble and photos work on R26 when it lacks support for everything?

Besides that, this is a really cool thing! I've once heard about this project and it's pretty interesting. It isn't really ideal, simply due to later versions (especially post-shuffle) having way much more features than R26. If this is what you meant with the quote text: my apologizes! It's still really cool though! Now, just out of curiosity: what features are missing from any of the versions?

Mind if I ask why it requires a special SWF precisely?

Hey! can i have ur discord or accept me on skype? (already added on Skype..)

Thank you

Back