Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wow. kk.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Kk last error u might be able to help me with...

Makarov - [Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63] - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't :) What did you develop[STRIKE]E[/STRIKE]?

When[STRIKE]E[/STRIKE] did[STRIKE]E[/STRIKE] you[STRIKE]E[/STRIKE] go[STRIKE]E[/STRIKE] to[STRIKE]E[/STRIKE] school[STRIKE]E[/STRIKE]? Never[STRIKE]E[/STRIKE]?

CONCLUSION [M] [/M]

Reaction score
That shouldn't even be possible..

CONCLUSION: Bad Emulator :]

Do you not know it happens to every emulator? You obviously don't know what you're doing and have no experience with emulators. If you don't like the emulator then seriously get out of the thread because this is a very simple setup that obviously you fail to understand.

Reaction score
Well just a fast problem.... U said emu didnt start fully yet and i logged in. Well um, I started emu last night and let it run all night. And didnt do anything. So its running right. Just an error..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im getting same error as PythoneX12.. I've sort of fixed it.
I think my SWF's are wrong now, It logs in and then Logs you out.. :?:

ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score
OH REALLY? You dont know me very well then? :]

Your a noob.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Im getting same error as PythoneX12.. I've sort of fixed it.
I think my SWF's are wrong now, It logs in and then Logs you out.. :?:

You can't be a developer if you can't even get this working, why is everyone having issues with it? I set it up pretty easily.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your a noob.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

You can't be a developer if you can't even get this working, why is everyone having issues with it? I set it up pretty easily.

Whats your SWF Release? I need to see if its my poop PC or my poop SWF's.
P.S. I dont develop, I code.

Reaction score
Well theres a few things.... 1. We could be using something completely diff that u. Our vps could be diff from urs. Our anything could be diff. And its not hard to setup. I got it running. Just a gay authenticator error.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well theres a few things.... 1. We could be using something completely diff that u. Our vps could be diff from urs. Our anything could be diff. And its not hard to setup. I got it running. Just a gay authenticator error.

I know, I've tried it on my 4 computers and my 2 VPS's.. Doesn't work on any so I want to know the SWF release code...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back