Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Help me please,
Our client loads, But you cannot see it. You can hear the pixels and stuff, It says you logged in, But all you see is black and when you right click its like nothing is even there.

Help please!

Reaction score
Lol, Its working now :)
---
Can you fix arrows?

Never finished the revised arrows code. You can add a furni interaction into the db called arrow then buy a wired arrow plate, it'll automatically run as an arrow. I lost the arrow.swf as well!

Please Realese DEMO Please

-Blasmal

Google it, I have videos up..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never finished the revised arrows code. You can add a furni interaction into the db called arrow then buy a wired arrow plate, it'll automatically run as an arrow. I lost the arrow.swf as well!
Oh. That was a bit of a waste me coding them fully then.. xD

Dont wory about the arrow.swf, I've created my own. Well, Replaced the wf_arrowplate one ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can get this done in less then 10 mins.
And i have only had a flash client in html in my hobby of flash.

Seriously these problems don't even concern the emulator.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The revised arrows for some reason crapped up on same-room teleportation, but on cross-room they're fine and faster.

Thats funny, Just tried your commented code and works brilliant on same room teleportation.

Im having bugs that stop users moving when you enter a command wrong. E.G. :buy / :taxi / :give / :buyx - When these are said with no params the hotel stops users moving (even if pushed)

Sent from my mobile via Taptalk.

Reaction score
Thats funny, Just tried your commented code and works brilliant on same room teleportation.

Im having bugs that stop users moving when you enter a command wrong. E.G. :buy / :taxi / :give / :buyx - When these are said with no params the hotel stops users moving (even if pushed)

Sent from my mobile via Taptalk.

See the commented code is dirty, :blushing:.
And that's because I haven't set special params(Using the void MergeParams) look at the other commands and how I did those params and you should be able to fix the others easily.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
See the commented code is dirty, :blushing:.
And that's because I haven't set special params(Using the void MergeParams) look at the other commands and how I did those params and you should be able to fix the others easily.

To be honest I cant... XD I've removed your "exploit" command that was giving my database details out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back