Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its in this base64 file which i didn't know to check..
Fixxed now..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a Problem i become this message:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\classes\Core\Database\mysql.php on line 33
Could not connect to database.

I have allready fill out my informations on setup.php but i become this message.

Sorry for my Bad English :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you read?
Your SQL settings are not correct since it's xampp it's most likely your password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually just edited setup php I get this
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\classes\Core\Database\mysql.php on line 33
Could not connect to database.

Im using xammp

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Divide do you have a beta of your cms?
Also will it work with this emu and db?

Reaction score
Just to help you guys.. Here's a mini tutorial

1. Put in xampp
  2. Edit Setup.PHP
  3. Travel to setup.PHP so it can update the cache
  4. Should work? :)

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

My hosting allready does that :D:

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

For CMS:
I recomend you use my CMS which I am developing,

For EMU:
Edit the confag.conf file.

It's config bro :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the CMS-Config File? I cant find a inc.config.php or something. Can u post here where i must fill in my MySql Informations? Thx

Sry for my Bad English :p

Reaction score
I done that dosent work
If you filled in the details correctly.. And you travel to Setup it should work, It isn't that confusing. o.o

Where is the CMS-Config File? I cant find a inc.config.php or something. Can u post here where i must fill in my MySql Informations? Thx

Sry for my Bad English :p
In the root: setup.php

Print screen your lifeCMS errors!! And if you can't disable the licensing system you shouldn't even have visual studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back