Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL Generator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey guys, I made a SQL generator a while ago and decided to share it with you!
It is configurable with any type of database.

Santosl2c - SQL Generator - RaGEZONE Forums

It also downloads the icons (according to the URL you define), generates the height, width, size and quantity of animations for the mobi.Any bug inform me about discord Santosl2c#6971

Download:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your contribution. Could come in handy for sure!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For Arcturus 2.3.1 :
sql.items=INSERT INTO `items_base` VALUES (ID, ID, 'NAME', 'NAME', X, Y, Z, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '1', 's', 'default', 1, '0', '0', '', 0, 0, '');

sql.catalog_items=INSERT INTO `catalog_items` VALUES (ID, 'ID', PAGE, -1, 0, 1, 'NAME', 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, '', '1', '0');

It's works properly!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For Arcturus 2.3.1 :
sql.items=INSERT INTO `items_base` VALUES (ID, ID, 'NAME', 'NAME', X, Y, Z, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '1', 's', 'default', 1, '0', '0', '', 0, 0, '');

sql.catalog_items=INSERT INTO `catalog_items` VALUES (ID, 'ID', PAGE, -1, 0, 1, 'NAME', 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, '', '1', '0');

It's works properly!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice, but how do you solve for example :

table_plasto_round.swf

As this needs to be :

table_plasto_round*1
table_plasto_round*2
table_plasto_round*3
etc. etc.

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
Nice, but how do you solve for example :

table_plasto_round.swf

As this needs to be :

table_plasto_round*1
table_plasto_round*2
table_plasto_round*3
etc. etc.
Are there even new ones of these's furnis?

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice little program, but what emulator(s) is it compatible with? That kind of information is useful in the main post. Good job btw!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's great, it generates the code for you! I have adapted it to Arcturus as Josemy put it. What I don't understand is that after uploading the .swf to /dcr/hof_furni/ it is not visible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice little program, but what emulator(s) is it compatible with? That kind of information is useful in the main post. Good job btw!

With any emulator, just configure config.ini

It's great, it generates the code for you! I have adapted it to Arcturus as Josemy put it. What I don't understand is that after uploading the .swf to /dcr/hof_furni/ it is not visible.
Did you add the .xml to the furnidata?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Could you fix it? I have the same problem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Santosl2c - SQL Generator - RaGEZONE Forums

hotel.furnidata=
hotel.icons=
automaticDelete=false

What do i need to put in here?

Back